frustrated

here's another chapter i hope you like it also im really happy cause im going to a part tomorrow and my dress that i want to wear might be here which is the picture above so im super excited

Steve Harrington

———————-

I SWEAR TO GOD, billy has been fucking with me all day and it's I'm not even half way through the day yet. I've been in maths and he sits behind me and just torture me, like he would learn over and ask to borrow a pencil but make sure his lips brush against my ear then he keeps leaning over to look at my answer and discreetly kiss my ear and its driving me insane. also if no ones around in the corridors he'll slap or squeeze my ass which is just turning me on and he keeps giving me these looks then he'll smirk and lick his lips. i just want to take him home and just make-out with him for the rest of the day.

it's now lunch and I'm sat with Nancy and Johnathan and Nancy just keeps questioning me about billy which is kinda pissing me off but I'm just looking at Billy and his looking back he gave me his smirk with his lip bite and honestly its driving me over the edge. "Steve? STEVE?" Nancy shouted, shaking me out of the little trance. also making everyone look at us. i just turned to face her. "are you listening to me?" she asked giving me her look she'd give me when i was her boyfriend. i just shrugged not really in the mood to talk.

which she clearly didn't get the sign " is that his jacket? why were you hanging out with him? Steve it's not good, he isn't a good pers-  " what would you know you don't even know him, and I'm sure its not good to hang out with your ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend but i do. and i hang out with him cause i like him he's different and a lot more fun to be around." i said getting really mad i rip one of my papers out of my note book scribbled down a note and get up. i make my way over to billy i see his questioning look but choose to ignore it, i give him the note and make my way out of the cafeteria.

after i get out and i notice no ones around i run to the janitors closet. i was sat there for about five minutes before the door opened and billy stood there. "bit cheeky to put two kisses at the end of your note someone could of seen it ." he said jokingly but i didn't say anything i just stared at him with a sad look, partly to get him to comfort me also I'm actually sad. " aww. baby come here." he said closing the door and opening out his arms. i quickly stood up and wrapped my arm around his waist. 

we sat there for ages he was just holding me and stroking my hair "come on babe tell me whats wrong?" he said sitting me up a bit. " it's just Nancy, wouldn't shut up and she said you aren't a good person and that i shouldn't hang out with you and i was already frustrated cause of you,then i kinda snapped and i don't think she'll talk to me again." i said leaning my head back on his should. " I'm wounded princess, how have a frustrated you? he asked putting on a fake pout when I'm pretty sure he now's damn well why. " because you did all that stuff in maths and when no one was round in the corridors you'd slap or squeeze my ass and its frustrating cause all I've wanted to do all day is kiss you." i said even more annoyed at him now then i as before. " ohh. so your sexually frustrated then." he said sounding kinda happy with himself.

" you know i can help you with that?" he said as he pushed me down so i was lying on the floor.  "what if someone hears?" i asked scared cause someone could find us out. " then you'll have to be quite then won't you." he said as he kissed me with his rough yet soft lips. this is something i've been waiting to do all day. he trailed his hand down my side brushing his thumb over my nipple, i arched my back and bit my lip to keep my moans in. he brought his hands down to the button on my pants he slowly undid the button the the zip. he put his hand down on my member slowly stoking it. i took the rest of his top of then brought are lips back together.

suddenly the door opened and we heard a little gasp billy and me pulled a part and looked at each other in shock before we both turned are heads to the person stood at the door.

-------------------------

DUN! DUN! DUN!

who could it be? let me know who you think it is in the comments.

also this sounds a little silly but i was thinking about doing a face reveal I've seen a lot of other people do it so what do you guys think?

hope you enjoyed this chapter

lots of love

the author xxx