Christmas Time

Well hello, my lovely readers! I'm so sorry this took me so long to post, I meant to post this at Christmas time. I forgot how hard writing truly is, especially when you're a busy adult! I originally wrote Secret Desire when I was young and had all the time in the world to write. I've found it more and more difficult through the years to find time to sit down and write anything really. I wanted this to be much longer with more details but it's already taken me forever and a day to write what I've got. I do have to say, it was fun diving back into this world I created and reconnect with some of my favorite characters. I just wanted to give you guys something a little fun to read, especially for those who have asked for a sequel, to show that I do appreciate all of you for investing your time and energy into reading my work. Its mind blowing to still receive so many new, positive comments on both Secret Desire and Tainted Fantasy, even so many years after I've published them on here! Thank you guys so so much! 

As always, ENJOY! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret Desire: A Christmas special

"Wake up, beautiful." A husky, distinct voice whispered into my ear. I groaned quietly, being pulled out of a sweet dream.

"I'm not sleeping." I informed the owner of the voice. He chuckled quietly in my ear. We don't sleep but we dream and it's close enough for our kind. A soft kiss was placed on my neck, causing my eyes to flutter open. His piercing blue eyes were watching me intensely.

"I'm going to attack you." He smiled slyly at me.

In a flash I had him pinned beneath me, catching his arms as they reached for my waist. I leaned over him, my long wavy black hair enveloping his face. He wrinkled his nose, trying not to crack from the soft tickle of my hair.

"As you were saying?" I teased, hovering my lips above his. He broke his arms free from my grasp, entangling his hands into my hair and closed the distance between our lips.

A loud banging on our door caused Kale to stop the kiss prematurely. He knocked his forehead against mine with a groan. The interrupter didn't wait for a response and the door came bursting open.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you're both decent!" Nathan came bouncing in, his big golden eyes full of excitement. He jumped into the bed, climbing between us. Even though he looked like he was in his 20's, he was actually only 10 years old. This time of year really made his true age shine through.

"Nathan..." Kale warned between his teeth.

Nathan stretched, putting his arms around both of us.

"You cant be grumpy today! It's Christmas!" Nathan tsked at Kale.

"He's right." I nodded in agreement.

"Jamie," Kale sighed in protest.

"Nope. We promised we'd spend the whole weekend with everyone." I reminded him. Which was exactly why we had woken up in Jake's old room in the basement of Jason and Anya's home.

"Hah!" Nathan snorted out a laugh. It wasn't too often I disagreed with Kale. Nathan really enjoyed when I did. "Come on! Mom, sent me down to get you two. Breakfast is almost ready!" He jumped back out of our bed, landing across the room by the open door in one quick, smooth motion.

"We don't even--"

"Kalsaban..." I interrupted him, kissing his lips gently. "We'll be up in a minute." I told Nathan, keeping my eyes locked on Kale's blue gems. From the corner of my eye I saw Nathan shake his head with a shiver of disgust from having to see us kiss. I held back a laugh, trying to keep my gaze stern.