𝙸 𝙽 𝙵 𝙾 𝚁 𝙼 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽

[Edited on 11/12/2022.]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Before Reading this book, A start up information is in place for you to understand everything...

For new readers, This added information is for you as you wouldn't be confused as the rest of the old readers.

For Old Readers, I, The author would be giving you a choice to read or ignore this as you've read the book's contents.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A little after World war 2, South east asia had been devastated into close ruin. 

Asean, One of the three main successor organization, after UN and EU, Inherited such a devastated place. One look was all it took from him to make actions inside the poor lands. In the procees he took counter measurements, as well as, dangerous acts to make sure his inherited land would rise.

Yet, He wasn't as powerful as he thought.

He came and begged to UN, his known colleague and fellow successor, who had already inherited the old organization's place. Asean asked for help, yet, was not goven any...

He asked and begged, until, no one came to their aid.

In anger, Asean turned his heel and isolated himself as well as the land he had inherited.

Rumours would fly about him in the changing society, One of which... He united his separated lands into one government, An Empire.

Gossips would also fly like: He took a spouse of unknown origins, that birthed several of his heirs, Some of which were recognized illegitimate children.

Isolation of which, was bound to end in some time of years... This time of which, An announcement, rather, a letter, to spread in a fast manner, came out of the isolated empire.

A letter of opening its borders for a new beginning.

For a new era.

For a new... chain of truth covered lies.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

This book, rather, the plot would be centralized on the Asean Family. Sometimes, it would feature some other POV's of other characters, to add to the plot flow.

Ages would be randomized but is still put into order.

As to understand the characters even further, A set of roles have been listed for you down below; Please try to remember a few of them as they would come to be crucial(?) into character understandment. 

Parents :

Asean.___ [ Emperor of the Empire of SEA/ ASEAN Empire, Founder of the SEA Empire. ] [ Alive. ]

_________ [ Empress of the Empire of SEA/ ASEAN Empire. ] [ Deceased... ]

First Borns :