𝐶ℎ 5: Flashbacks.

[Edited on 11/19/2022.]

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

I vaguely remember such words coming from my father's mouth...

"Son... Always Remember to treasure the ones that you love..."

I remember, being sat on my father's lap as he stare down with his blue jeweled eyes. I could barely even understand my own father's words that day.

Small and weak as I was, I couldn't do a single thing but to stare and see the smile on my father's face... Yet, Why was it sad?

"Papa, Is something the matter?"

I asked such a obvious reason, I saw his smile fade momentarily as it came back, feeling that immense feeling of my hair being ruffled. It was warm... I was... Happy...

Both of us were.

"Is My dear son worried for Papa?"

I heard his laugh echoing to the peaceful atmosphere, Such a precious memory of mine.

"Papa! Stop ruffling my hair!"

Still, he did so, even if I wanted him to stop. But, really, I didn't want him to...

My Father... My one and only father, Seato.

I wished I could've made it up to him when I still had the chance. Would a child like I, in the past, even have the power of what was getting to him?

"Ahh~ How can my son be this mature? Don't grow up just yet, Asean!~"

"Papa... You know you're being too doting!"

"So what?! Say what they may, You are my child even if you split yourself in half!"

"That is too exaggerated."

His warm embrace, bestowed upon me for granted. He was the only one left after my mother... unfortunately passed away. Even if we're incomplete, We still had each other, right?

Right...?

"Your Highness! Please!"