𝐶ℎ 7: In Sanity.

[ Edited on 12/26/2022 ]

≿━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Your Majesty, You are all done."

Asean swayed side to side, checking any flaws in his clothes in the mirror infront of him. Servants bow upon repect to the emperor, Scurrying to leave the room with the things needed to be taken out.

"Hmm... Pleasant enough. How about the Heirs?"

The Emperor glanced to his aide, Their usual formal outfit hanging from their body, as the crown of SEA laid on the pillow, to which the aide held on.

"I had just been informed that their Highnesses are already being escorted to the ceremonial hall, Your Majesty"

Asean nodded, Taking the crown from his aide and placing it on his head gently. Fixing some of his medals, He was then led out to the ceremonial hall afterwards.

"What were you going you report again?"

The Monarch walked straight, His head upwards to not let the crown fall disgarcefully to the ground. The aide servant patted his chest and took a folded letter from his vest and showed it to the emperor.

"It is about the Diamond case―"

Asean flinched, turning his head to the aide, who showed a hesitant expression on their face...

"― Suspect, Your Majesty... Our Special forces have Identified them."

He glance to the aide with narrowed eyes. Asean bit his lip and folded the document once again and put it inside his pocket for a while.

"Your Majesty...?"

"Let us talk about this later, Alright?"

"Yes... As you wish."

Asean had this hesitant feeling ever since he recieved that document, He may be over exaggerating it because of the sudden joyous news, but, It was leaving some dark vibe into this old case.

"Is everything being managed by the order?"

"Yes, but His Highness, Singapore, had intervened with some of the arrangments"

"Singapore? What about the other heirs?"

"They have informed us that they will gradually be late, Your Majesty."

He sighed and continued walking down the long hallway of his palace, until he heard some voices coming his way as he glanced forward. Two figures, only inches of difference in height. 

"How could you not come down? You have wings... for goodness sake, Timor."

"You cannot put the blame on me, Brother. I just don't have it in me to use them for everyday use."

Papua New Guinea and Timor Leste walked side by side, Both dressed formally and differently than of what you would see young little lads would wear.

"Papua, Timor? Are you heading to the ceremonial hall now?"

Catching their attention, The two children bowed to the superior of them three. Even if they are famili, father and son, Their actions would speak louder than words. In this context, The Princes are showing respect to their superior, that is, The Emperor.

"Yes, Your Majesty, I was merely finding Timor due to a promise that we enter the party together."

Papua spoke, as the younger one nodded in agreement.

"I see... Very well, I too, am going to the ceremonial hall. Shall we go together?"

Chuckling, Asean saw that the two boys, immediately, grabbed his hands on both sides and walked side by side with him. Down the hall were the whispering noises of the guests and the closed doors of the ceremonial hall.

This is it...

The voice inside Asean head, echoed. Staring to the well descorated oak doors, He put up a faint smile and a poker expression, as their names get announced.

Let us see how this would end.

With the doors opening up, The blinding light came to their eyes as their feet take them inside. All eyes were in them, whilst, all heads were bowed.