𝐶ℎ 11: Preparations.

[ Edited on 4/5/2023. ]

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Current Time - 14:38.

Location - ???

The clack of their heels heard from corridors they passed through, disturbing the silence it covered and protected. With only burning lamps attached to the walls, everything seemed so daedly silent. No one dared to say a word.

As early as it was, The sun slowly sank to the ocean as the moon gently raised itself to the peak of the sky. Every country that had arrived during the past week was taken by the imperial servants and dressed accordingly, escorting them to the present place. 

Four to six soldiers was placed on the group's behind, as servants lined up beside all of them, forming a wall like position. The emperor's personal aid guided them to a secret place, going down below the palace's main halls...

"Palau. Do you have any idea where we are headed?"

Maldives whispered to the unbothered Palua beside him.

"I don't know... I may have been a vassal of His Majesty, but I was not shown this part of the Palace in the past."

Truth be told, even if they were invited, Island countries such as them are not required to join and participate, as this type of competitions were built and arranged for those mainland countries.

The atmosphere was tense and worrisome. The developed countries such as; China, Russia, Germany, Spain and etc. seemed more interested in the architectrual design of the hall. As The others hid their fright with an unbothered look as they all got closer to an opened space, where, they heard low chatters...

"Your Highnesses."

Upon Entering an open space, Light shined brightly as if the sun was gtrapped inside the area.  They all stood in awe—looking directly at two of the eldest heirs both wearing their luxurious filled clothes that was decorated with their medals and accessories fitting for an heir of the empire.

The servants and soldiers all bowed in respect towards the two present heirs. The Countries however wavered to bow or not...

"No need to bow as they do. We are merely countries also prepared for this empire, You are free to do whatever interests you."

Vietcong—one of the two— Reassured the guests as they relaxed for a bit. His partner on the other hand, showed no interest however. Evidently, Within a minute or so, a train came stopping infront of them, that had come from one of two openings on the other side of the area;

"A Train...?"

"Everyone, Please step inside. This would be the transportation provided by the Emperor himself to take you all to the Place of the games."

The countries had started whispering to each other, saying that the train had was a perfect replica or copy of a highspeed train or a bullet train to others—But...