𝐶ℎ 3: The Heirs.

[Edited on 11/17/2022.]

════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════

As the sun rested on its blue horizon, The eldest siblings exculding some laid drained of their energy inside the manor's drawing room...

Groaning and sighs could be heard from the room, No words could express the disapppintment and regret in their eyes. The hope seemed to have fled away from their eyes upon learning of the news that no carriages nor a single imperial car was bestowed upon their far southern mansion.

It seemed that there was no early escape for their isolation period from high society.

"Why don't we just send a reply and wait for Father to come pick us up?"

"It will only become a nuisance to him. An Emperor coming to pick up his heirs? Much more all 17 of us? It would only cause an uproar among nobles."

If you look deep into thought, If ever did Asean came to the southern manor of theirs, chances of assassination, rebellion inside the capital, disorder in the high court have a high chances of happening, as he is not looking, Nobles would take the chance to be greedy.

Therefore, Asean cannot leave the throne unattended for a long time.

Unless he has a subtitute. An Heir apparent, The next ruler... But, None of Asean's children has been named the next ruler, rather, heir presumtive, someone who can take the throne from another heir...

All was too vague.

"What are we going to do now, hmm? We can't even face our younger siblings."

"I'm pretty sure I saw Timor crying during breakfast, He requested to eat inside his room."

Another group of sighs could be heard, coming from deeper abdomen at that.

"Aughhh!"

Free Thai groaned, putting both her hands to her face. Frustration coming into her head as her thoughts swirl around, coming to find any solution to the current problem when she already has so many to worry about...

"Dear Sister, Why don't you just let this situation on our hands and let yourself take rest for a while? Your eyes are already showing your fatigue."

"Is It?"

"Yes, Now Go."

Free Thai stood up from the couch, And walked out the room, glancing behind her as she closed the door. Vietcong, being the only one mature and understanding inside the room at the moment, waved and smiled at the femal as she left, to ensure her of not worrying.

As the door closed with a click, Vietcong's expression changed from a sincere smile to a frown serious as their father's.

"Now..."

He spoke with authority...

"As I am the only rational and 'mature' in this room―"

"Just because you are the youngest out of all of us, means you can display favorites."

"Hush, Now back to I was saying―"