𝐶ℎ 2: Imperial Return.

[ Edited on 11/13/2022. ]

●・○・●・○・●

"What is this?"

Asean's gloved hand, waved a bundle of parchment papers written in some attractive font and other unique language, towards one of his assistant minister. Inside his throne room, Number of servants and some ministers stood beside the long carpet leading up to the throne, bowing their heads as they were afraid of the power of Asean.

"It is all the suggestions, the budget and the needed approval of Your Majesty for the upcoming imperial games."

The minister stated withour any hindrance in his voice. One mishap and his head might fly off his body, Everyone was afraid of that... Especially, when Asean was given the nickname "ruthless tyrant."

The Asian emperor looked down to the papers on his hands, Flipping the papers as finished and cleanly. His unchanging, stern expression didn't change a single muscle in his face, worrying the ministers.

"The Imperial Games...? "

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Asean flipped the papers to its cover page and handed it over to the servant by his side, His personal aid, and looked over the human minister, a few steps below him...

"Who are going to be expected to participate?"

The human minister hesitated, glancing at his fellow ministers at his side, signalling them to back him up.

"Hmm..."

The emperor hummed, Making the servants, ministers and other officials in the room flinch. They all turned their heads to the emperor, who glanced down at the with a fierce stare.

"We have already sent an invitation to these following countries. Only those with marks have recieved and accepted the invitations."

Asean was given another piece of parchment with names of countries, some with red and green marks and some still empty of them.

The monarch's eyes glided down the list of name with marks; Japan, China, Taiwan, Maldives, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, The Two Korea, Israel, Russia, Germany, France, The UK, The Netherlands, Spain and The Czech Republic.

"I expect for all of you to execute your duties as given to you. I have high hopes."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

The humans bowed down in respect. Asean looked at them with his unchanging expression, It was still stern, cold perhaps, as well as his aura... The ministers were guided out by the servants as they had been dismissed upon the order of Asean. Leaving the monrach and his personal aid alone in the throne room.

"Is that all of my meetings?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Sigh...

Sighing in tiredness, Asean stood up from his hard golden throne covered with jewels of any sort, His red cape decorated with the same colden jewels as well as medals on his chest, followed his movements, making tiny clacking sounds as his heels echoed throughout the crystalline tiled room.