Chapter 13: Oh How Everthings Changed

-4 months later-

I was finishing up with my eyeliner when I got Kayden’s text.

‘Babe the fights about to start Nate’s getting warmed up’

‘Ok just finishing up with my makeup, just got to get dressed’ I responded

‘Or you could just come in what you don’t have on ;)’

I rolled my eyes at the text and walked over to my dresser. I slipped on my purple and black lace pair, then my fish net leggings. I walked over to my closet and slipped on my black high waisted booty shorts and my red crop top. I let my hair just stay in it natural curl then walked over to Nate’s side of the bed. I pulled out the little bag of cocaine and made myself about three lines. I had to move my nose ring out of the way as I snorted them up. I grabbed my bag and headed out towards the black Ferrari that I had bought once we first got here. I hopped in and lite up the blunt I had brought with me and headed out towards the fight.

I inhaled the weed and let the smoke fill my lungs. It didn’t take too long to get to the fight. I got wolf whistled at and guys smacking my ass. I found Kayden and hugged him taking another hit off the blunt. Kayden took one right after too.

“Where’s Nate wanna give him something before the fight?” I smirked

“Over there” he pointed right to him.

I waltzed over to Nate and jumped on his back taking him completely by surprise.

“Oh shit princess you scared me” he said sliding me around to where I was in front of him and he was still holding me up.

I started kissing his neck and whispered in his ear

“Win and you’ll get a surprise”

I kissed his lips then jumped off him and walked back over to Kayden. I took the blunt back from Kayden and took another hit.

“Are you and Nate even together yet?” Kayden asked as I started climbing onto his shoulders

“No, but we’re fine the way we are. It’s not like I’m going around with other guys and he’s not with any other girl so what’s the point in making it official if we’re already basically together” I stated   

“That’s true, but at the same time why not make it official if you’re already basically together?” he asked

“Because we both like freedom” I stated and the fight began.

 Nate was kicking ass, he looked so hot up there. Nate started fighting about a month after we moved here and damn did it pay off. He is now ripped a hell. Nate upper cut the guy and that knocked him out. Nate had won.

“YAY BABY!” I shouted

He smirked towards me then all of a sudden some bitch jumps on him and starts kissing him, and he does nothing to stop her. I was pissed and I know Kayden saw it, because I heard him gasp a little. I didn’t do anything just simply walked away. I hopped into my car and speed off. I ended up and the club, Nate first took me to in LA ‘’Beastly”. It’s an amazing club that doesn’t check for age. I parked my car and walked in. they didn’t hesitate to let me I, considering, I’m a regular.