Chapter 16: Its Summer Time

Picture of Josh

Kailey's bikini

After my little nap I decided to take a shower, then maybe get that Josh dude to take me the beach. After my shower I made I had remembered to shave everything and put my sun screen lotion on me.

I changed into my red bikini and walked downstairs. It wasn’t hard to find Josh, considering, he was the only other person besides me in this house.

“Josh?” I asked

“The one in only” he smirked

He was hot as hell. He had this amazing looking brown hair and these gorgeous brown eyes. He had a little bit of a stubble growing. He stood up and I could tell he was around 6’2.

“What do you need?” he asked the looked me up and down

“I wanna go to the beach” I stated

“Ok let me go get changed” he stated

I nodded and sat down on the couch. It didn’t take too long for him to get dressed. He came back downstairs in his swim suit. Damn, he has an eight pack, and a deep ‘v’ line.

“Let’s go” he said leading me outside towards a sick ass motorcycle.

He jumped on and before he even had to tell me to get on I was already sitting behind him. We took off and I decided this time I wasn’t going to hold on to him. I leaned back placing my hands behind me. My hair was flowing free, it was fun.  We pasted all of the apartments some house that I wished I lived in. I had a few guys whistle at me, and girl’s death glaring me.

We made it to the beach and I instantly went to the water. Josh just stayed up on the sand watching me. Where’s the fun in just watching so I decided to have a little fun and got out of the water. I headed for Josh and ran up and hugged him.

“What the fuck?” he was shocked

“Thought you might have wanted to cool down” I giggled at his reaction

He wasn’t pissed, but he was trying to make it seem as though he was. He rolled his eyes at me and smirked.

“If you’re not gonna get in the water then let’s go” he said

“What you want me to get all wet?” I asked huskily

He smirked at me and walked over to me.

“How do you do it?” he asked

“Do what?” I smirked

“Get ever guy wrapped around your little finger?”

“It’s a gift” I whispered in his ear “And obviously it’s a really good gift if I can get a few gang member in the process”

“Oh don’t for feel all special” he joked

“Well I have two gang members wrapped around my finger how do you think I feel?” I smirked

“That’s actually very true, and I’m surprised considering both Nate and Ky’s gang are very dangerous” he whispered

“Yah I know. I love the thrill of it” I admitted “Let’s go back to the house”

He nodded and we headed off. It didn’t take too long to get back, but when we did there was a very pissed off Ky in the doorway.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?” He yelled

“We were at the beach calm down” I said jumping off him bike and walking over to him

“Why didn’t you tell me where y’all were going?” he asked grabbing my arm and pulling me into a hug.

“Because you told me to just ask Josh” I stated

“I meant if you needed food or something” he said pulling me into the house

“You know” he whispered in my ear “I like you in a bikini, but I much prefer you naked”

He hand a grip on my hips a tight grip, but not too tight to where it hurt.

“I think every guy would” I smirked walking into the living room

Josh was already sitting on the couch and I decided a little teasing for both Josh and Ky would be fun, after all it is summer! I sat down in Josh’s lap, at first he didn’t do anything, but soon enough he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me in place. Ky wasn’t so happy about that and you could tell by the look in him eyes. I guess Josh is right about me having every guy wrapped around my finger. Ky kept glancing at the two of us making sure we hadn’t moved any.

“Sexy thing, you want a line?” I heard someone ask me

“What do you think, I’ve been sober for far too long” I giggled

I jumped off of Josh’s lap and walked over to where they were snorting. I sat down next to one of the guys and grabbed the rolled up bill. They made me two lines and they were gone by the time they had made their lines.

“Thanks boy’s” I winked at the one making our lines

He smirked back at me then asked

“So, I’m surprised that Nate hasn’t stated that you’re his yet”

“I’m no bodies” I smirked and it was the truth

I got up and walked back up to my room. I took another shower for the day and put on one of Nate’s t-shirts that I’d take a while back. As I was drying my hair I checked my phone and I saw that I had a message from Nate and another from Kayden.

The one from Nate said

Hey, Princess I miss you even though you’ve only been gone for a day. I hope the guys are treating you right. If they’re not I’ll beat their asses! Kayden’s working on getting the money we need so we can get you out of there as fast as we can. Be safe! I love you

And the one from Kayden said

Hey babe, don’t tell Nate I called you that lol he’s been yelling at me every time I call you that. May even says he’s getting a little possessive. I think it’s just bc y’all haven’t fucked yet, but anyways. I’ve almost got half of what I owe then, so we should have you back in about a week. Miss ya

I didn’t respond not wanting to right at the moment. I thought after Nate and I were whatever the hell we were that he would be my first, but now he doesn’t even know that I’m a virgin anymore, and I don’t think I’m going to tell him. He would totally flip the fuck out. I’m actually kind of glad I didn’t lose it to Nate. What if I hadn’t been good? He’d probably laugh at me. I didn’t stay lost in thought for very long because Ky walked in and by the looks of it he was a little drunk.

“Hey sweet cheeks” he slurred a little

“Ky you’re drunk” I stated

“Maybe just a little” he slurred again

“Ky go to sleep” I said standing up and going to sit on my bed Indian style

“But, I want to have a little fun!” he smirked evilly

“Ky no” I stated

“That’s unacceptable” he claimed 

(Restricted Chapters)