Chapter 14: I Don't Care

Picture of Ky

I woke up with a pounding in my head when I woke up and thank god it was dark when I woke up. My body wasn’t numb that much anymore and so I decided to go and find Nate. I walked down the stairs and stopped walking when I heard Kayden say my name.

“Nate its bad man. All over her car was cocaine, dashboard, steering wheel, seats, everywhere. I don’t think she noticed how much she was taking. She’s gotten more addictive then we have in a very short amount of time, she’s going to end up killing herself”

“Fuck and it’s all my fault” Nate assumed

I walked out and said

“No it’s my fault I could have said no”

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some milk and made myself a bowl of cereal.

“But I offered it to you” Nate whispered almost so low that I couldn’t hear him

“Again I could have said no” I hissed taking a bite of my cereal.

“Are you still mad at me?” Nate asked me

I don’t answer just continue eating my cereal, ignoring his question. I can tell he’s getting mad by the look in his face.

“It wasn’t my fucking fault Kailey so stop trying to make it my fault. The whore jumped on me and I pushed her off me. Do you know how many times I have to stop myself from punching the shit out of people when I see the way they look at you? It happens a lot more then you think it does, about every time you walk out of the house. I stop myself though I don’t storm off and almost kill myself like you did today” he snapped

It’s true the way I dress now and the way I act are completely different then I use to, but I’m still mad at him I don’t have guys trying to make out with me everywhere. I finished up with my cereal and walked into the living room.  I lay down on the couch and turned on the tv, wrapping myself up in a blanket. Nate walked in soon after and stood in front of the tv blocking off my view.

“Nate stop I just don’t want to talk to you right now” I stated

“But I don’t like it when you’re upset with me princess, please just come to bed with me” he pleaded

I laid there for a moment debating and Nate started pouting. I swear that was the funniest thing ever. I couldn’t help, but laugh at him. I shook my head and got up wrapping my arms around him. He let out a deep breath and we went to bed. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me as close to him as he could, and I wasn’t complaining. We fell asleep within moments, but that didn’t last long.

BANG, BANG, BANG. What the fuck was that? I got up out of the bed where Nate was, but isn’t anymore. I wasn’t wearing my clothes from the night before, but I was now in just a white button up shirt that came down to my upper thigh.

BANG, BANG, BANG

What the fuck was that noise? Where the fuck was Nate and Kayden? I walked downstairs were I saw Nate and Kayden sitting at the bottom of the stairs just staring at the door.

“What the fuck you guys? Who the fuck is banging on our door?” I almost yelled

I startled both of them and Nate came rushing over to me placing him hand on my mouth.

“The people out there are from a gang we pissed off” he whispered in my ear.

“NATE! KAYDEN! WE KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE, SO OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR” I heard someone shout

I had an idea. I licked Nate’s hand and he instantly let go.

“Let me answer the door pretend like I don’t know who you are and get them to leave. Y’all just have to sit in the kitchen and not be seen or heard” I stated