Chapter 15: From One Gang to Another, From One Guy to Another

It took about 45 minutes to get to Ky's gang place. I had to admit that his place was pretty nice.

"Come on sweet cheeks get out" Ky said holding open my door

I was irritated I was starting to go through withdrawal and it fucking sucks right now.

"Ok give me a fucking minute" I snapped at him and slowly getting out of the car.

My head was spinning and I felt like I was about to fall.

"Whoa miss crabby pants what up your ass" Ky laughed

"Shut the fuck up my head is fucking pounding right now and you talking is just making it god damn worse" I hissed at him slamming the door shut

"Aw you're going through withdrawal aren't you?" he asked as we made our way to the front of the house

"No shit dumbass"

He chuckled then said "If you keep that up I won't be nice and give you anything to help"

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything after that. He led me towards one of their spare rooms and gave me a little while to unpack. I was irritated and quickly unpacked so that I could get something in my system. I walked back downstairs and found Ky easily.

He was smoking a joint while some of the other guys were snorting cocaine. I snatched the joint out of Ky's hand then sat in his lap, making myself right at home.

"Hey there sexy lady" Kay said placing him hands on my thighs.

I took a hit off the blunt and blew it in Ky's face.

"You know blowing weed smoke in someone's face entitles you to owe that person 7 years of sex" he smirked at me

"Hmm well since I didn't know that it doesn't imply to me that time" I smirked at him taking another hit and blowing the smoke away from him

"So what was going on between you and Nate?" Ky asked

"Nothing we aren't dating" I stated which is the truth

"It seemed like you guys were" he while taking the joint out of my hand and took a hit.

I got off of him and walked over to the guys that were snorting and took the bill out of one of the guys hand and made myself a few lines. They all watched me as I snorted the four lines up and they just sat there shocked. I shrugged and walked into what I thought was the kitchen. I was right and went right to the freezer and grabbed the first bottle of liquor I could find. Lucky for me it was whiskey.  Opened up the bottle and drinking it straight. I carried the bottle out back into the living room and planted myself back on Ky's lap.

"Making yourself right at home huh?" he asked

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked turning to face him which is me basically straddling him.

I took another swig of the whiskey while Ky just smirked at me.

"Someone turn the music up" I said

They obeyed and I jumped up on their coffee table and started shacking what my momma gave me. All the guys had stopped what they were doing to watch and enjoy the show. I guess I am like my mom, but I now understand why my mom was the way she was because I'm loving this right now. I started to unbutton my shirt letting my white lace bra show. My shirt was half way unbutton when Ky stopped me from unbuttoning even more.

"What the hell man?" one of the members said

"Yah she's about to take her entire shirt off man"

"Dude seriously?"

"Ky" I whined as he lifted me up and carried me to my room.

He laid me down on my bed and was about to walk away when I pulled him on top of me.

"Kailey you just need some sleep" he whispered in my ear

"I don't wanna go to sleep though that's the problem, I always have someone sleeping next to me when I sleep" I insisted

"Ok sweet cheeks, just let me go change" he whispered

I nodded and waited for him to return. He came back into my room shirtless and in some pajama pants. I favored the left side so Ky slid in on the right. He said away not touching me at all. I rolled to where my head was on him chest and he had no choice but to wrap his arm around me.

This is going to be fun! I drifted off not really dreaming of anything or anyone. I woke in a haze not really remembering where I was. I was startled and shot up out of my laying position.

Fuck my head was spinning and hurt like a bitch.

"Sweet cheeks go back to sleep or stop moving" he stated rolling towards me pulling me back to his chest.  Whatever I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. I didn't stay asleep for very long because I woke up to Ky getting out of bed.

"You tell I to stop moving then you wake me up by moving too, wow you're a jackass"

"Yah, because I was a total jackass last night when I kept you from stripping down in front of an entire gang last night" he snapped

"Damn some ones in a shitty mood this morning" I hissed throwing a pillow at his back

He turned back to me glaring and it actually scared me

"Don't test me in the mornings" he snapped as he got close to me

I glared back at him and in all honesty he looks sexy when he's pissed. His lips were inches away from me, so I decided to test the water, and smash my lips onto his. He responded instantly wrapping his arms around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I decided to tease him by not opening my mouth. He didn't like that very much so he decided to grab my ass causing me to gasp which he took the opportunity and stuck his tongue into my mouth, exploring.  He laid me down on the bed and started kissing down my neck, then back to my lips. We stripped down and well (I don't know who doesn't like scenes like this so I'm not going to put it in the actual book, but in a separate restricted chapters book).

"Shit" he mumbled next to me

"What?" I asked a little breathless

"I forgot protection . . . fuck" he stated

"I'm on the pill, so stop stressing" I mumble getting under the covers.

"Thank fucking god" he praised

I giggled and closed my eyes, tired.

"Sweetie I have to go handle some gang related stuff, I'll be back later if you need anything just call out Josh's name and he should help you with whatever you want" he stated kissing my cheek and getting up

"Ok" I mumbled falling asleep as he walked out of my room.