Chapter 8: Break Ups and Make Ups

Sorry for the long wait, i was having writers block. Merry late Christmas

Picture of Kayden and of Nate and Kailey

It took me a moment to get my eyes open, but when I did I felt agitated I craved the one thing that I knew would settle my agitation…. Cocaine. Nate was still fast asleep beside me, laying on his back with one arm hanging off the bed and the other on his chest. I moved his arm then jumped on his waist straddling him. His eyes flung open as he searched for what just scared the shit out of him.

“Kailey don’t fucking do that to me again” he gasped

“And what if I do?” I asked smirking as I placed my hands on his chest “Do you not like the position you woke up in?” I whispered pretending to get up.

He grabbed my thighs not letting me move anywhere.

“I happen to like this position very much actually, I just don’t like getting woken up by being jumped on” he smirked

I decided to tease him and grinned my hips onto him. He glared at me then smirked flipping us to where he was on top.

“It’s not nice to tease, princess” he smirked

“What are you gonna do about it?” I asked huskily wiggling underneath him

I thought he was going to kiss me, but I was wrong. He turned us again to where I was on top of him again. He moved us to where his feet were my hips lifting me up. I placed my hands on his chest keeping me from falling.

Nate was just laughing at me while I pouted.

“Nate put me down” I whined

“Not a chance princess”

“Erg Nate please” I begged

Bang, bang, bang

“I would prefer for you two not to be fucking in my spare room” we heard Kayden yell

Nate slowly lowered me down to where I was on top of him. He gripped onto my thighs causing me to gasp. He continued rubbing circles on my thighs moving closer and closer to my clit.

“Nate stop” I said still gasping as I grabbed ahold of his hands stopping him.

Nate smirked at me, but did stop. I jumped off of him and slipping on my shorts and bra. I walked out still in Nate’s shirt, and went to find Kayden. Lucky for me I found him with ease. He was sitting at the table he was at last night.

“You want a line Kai?” he asked me

“What do you think?” I asked sarcastically

He rolled his eyes and made two lines. We both snorted up our lines right when Nate walked in.

“Wow doing lines with him now Kailey?” Nate snapped right when he walked in

“What’s that supposed to mean dude?” Kayden asked very mono toned

“You left the room, and when I come down here you’re with him” he yelled

“With him? Really? Nate are you serious?” I hissed

“YES I’M FUCKING SERIOUS. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOWN HERE DOING LINES WITH HIM?” he continued yelling

I always hated being yelled at even if it was because of drugs. That’s the only reason why Nate was lashing out on me was because of the drugs he takes.

“Nate” I said calmly as I walked up towards him “calm down please” I reached him and placed my hands on his chest. He shoved my hands off me.

“DON’T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN. I’M FUCKING LIVID RIGHT NOW” he shouted making me flinch and take a step back “WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE DOING LINES WITH HIM?” he asked again

“BECAUSE YOU WEREN’T OUT HERE AND I WANTED SOMETHING THAT YOU STARTED ME ON” I finally snapped

“Whatever” he mumbled before walking into Kayden’s game room slamming the door shut.

“You have any fireball?” I asked Kayden

He nodded pointing to his liquor cabinet. I walked over to it and took out the big bottle of fireball. I opened it up and started gulping down as much as I could squeezing my eyes shut. I was lightheaded and already buzzing. I walked back over to the table and asked

“Have anything stronger?”

He nodded before walking into another room and carried a couple things into the room. He placed a rubber strip, a needle, and a bottle of heroine. I may be innocent but I know what drugs look like.

He wrapped the rubber strip around my upper arm waiting for a vein to pop out. He took the needle and filled it with my guess just the right dose. Then handed me the needle. By now there was a vein popping out pretty well. I stuck the needle in and pushed the drugs into my system. I felt it instantly and loved it. I took another huge gulp of fireball then walked up to the room I slept in last night. I shut the door and started burning up. I stripped out of Nate’s shirt and slipped off my shorts; I was left in only my bra and underwear, but I was still burning up. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a radio. I turned on the radio and put the first cd I saw in. You’re Gonna Go Far Kid by the Offspring’s started playing. I started swaying my hips, spinning around every once in a while taking a swig of the fireball. The bottle was half way empty, when I decided to lay down in the middle of the bed. I had placed the fireball on the dresser, and just laid there staring up at the ceiling.

I shut my eyes for what seemed like only a minute, but I ended up falling asleep. It was dark, with nowhere to go. No matter where I walked there was nowhere to go. I was lost, with no one there to help me, to save me. I was alone, and I was falling to the end.

“Princess?” I heard someone say.

“Wake up” they whispered

I then felt something wrap around my waist.

“Princess, please”

My eyes fluttered open.

“I’m sorry, princess” Nate whispered in my ear.

I didn’t say anything just laid there.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped” he mumbled in the crook of my neck

“I overreacted” he continued

I still haven’t said anything to him.

“Princess please talk to me. I’m so sorry” he said

I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around him neck pulling him closer to me.

“I’m so, so sorry” he kept saying over and over again.

“Why did you do it?” I asked

“I-I wasn’t thinking clearly, and I didn’t have anything in my system and I saw you down there with him and I snapped. I’m sorry, after I calmed down I realized how stupid was for yelling at you. I walked back into the living room and saw you weren’t there and I saw the stuff on the table and I knew I fucked up. I have you going down the same dark path I’m going down just because I was lonely. I’m trapped and I wanted you to be there with me too, and now you’re rapped just like I am now. I’m sorry for that too. I’m just sorry in general”

“It’s ok” I mumbled in his chest

“Ready?” he asked shocked

“Really” I said

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I wasn’t like our other kisses, this one was different it meant something.

He got on top of me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling us even closer. He put he grabbed my boob making the kiss even hotter, but I couldn’t let this go any further. I pulled away from him and blushed.

We were both breathing hard and he smiled down at me and kiss my nose.

“Go back to sleep princess I’ll be here when you wake up” he said

I nodded placing my head on his chest and falling back asleep, this tme with a smile on my face.