Chapter 1: Daddy's little girl

Authors Note:

Hey guys so this is my first story that I'm publishing so don't judge.

I giggled, yes a 16 year old girl giggle as her dad tickled her.

"Dad, stop I'm too old to be tickled" I laughed losing oxygen from laughing so much.

"If you're too old to be tickled than I guess you're too old to go to the fair that just came into town yesterday?" He said while he stopped tickling me

"Wait, no I want to go, Daddy take me please" I whined using my best puppy dog eyes

"Kailey, you know it's not fair to use your puppy dog eye" He smirked "But, go get dressed we'll leave when you're ready"

I smiled rushing upstairs to my room. I ran into my walk in closet and pulled out my baby blue sun dress and slipped it on, I then found my strappy white sandals pulling them on as I put on very little make up and ran back downstairs. My dad was already in the car waiting for me, so when I walked outside I ran and jumped into the car. Even if I was 15 I still acted like I was 5, but who care I'll be young forever.

The fair's lights where bright and colorful, making everything look amazing. I always loved bright colors, and coming to the fair was a tradition my dad and I came up with 7 years ago. I love roller coasters unlike my dad who always gets sick on them.

"Daddy, let's go to the sling shot first" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the huge sling shot about a yard away.

On the way towards the sling shot we past the bad boys of our school. They were all smoking something, but i knew for a fact that it wasn't a cigarette it was a blunt. I don't do drugs doesn't mean i don't know what they are. One of the boys in the group looked up at me and smirked looking at my long, tan legs and than looked at the rest of my body. A shy smile was placed on my lips and I put a strand of my black hair behind my ear. My dad and I continued walking towards the sling shot and once we were far enough away from the group of guys my dad stopped me and looked my dead in the eyes.

"Kailey, sweetie, those group of boys that we past I want you to promise that you'll stay away from them no matter what. Can you promise me that?" he asked

"I promise daddy as long as you promise you'll always be there to protect me from those boys"

"I promise" he smiled

We continued towards the sling shot and when we finally got there we ended up having to wait 15 mintes just to be next in line. My dad ended up peeing his pants literally so we ended up leaving the fair a little earlier than expected.

When we got home i was still lauging at my dad for peeing his pants and he just glared playfully at me before running up to his room and my guess is taing a shower. Since i figured we'd be staying here for now i decided to make us some dinner.

My version of making dinner is ordering pizza from papa john's yummy! After ordering i found out that i would have to drive down there and get it in 15 minutes. So in that 15 minutes i went up to my room and started playing some blink 182 and dancing around looking like an idiot. I have to admit that i'm pretty flexible especially when it comes to dancing. I got lost in my music and got taken out of my trance by my phone going off signaling that it was time for my to go and get the pizza.

I walked across the hall to my dads room and told him where i was going. I then went grabbedd the car keys and headed off towards papa johns. I put the radio on 96.1 and started jamming out in the car earning myself a few looks from those who had the luck of being in the car next to me at a stop sign or red light. Once i finally got to papa johns i sat in my car for awhile knowing it would take a little while longer for the pizza to be full done. So after about 5 minutes later i turned off the car and waltzed inside.