Chapter 7: Fucked the Fuck up

Sorry it took so long been sick and been practicing….. Comment how I’m doing!

Picture of Bryan

The burning sensation went up my nose as I snorted up my four lines. I said I wanted to get fucked up and I meant it I was. Kaden ended up throwing a party at his house and invited all the badass in the city.

“BODY SHOTS” someone yelled

I squealed with excitement and ran over. Nate was laying on a table shirtless. The shot was placed carefully on his belly button with salt right above it, then a lime in his mouth.

I smirked then strutted up to him.

“Kai” you going Bryan I think asked me

I smirked then nodded

I took he shot glass in my mouth and took in back no hands allowed. Bryan held his hand out for the shot and I dropped it down. I licked the salt and leaned down taking the lime in my mouth, making sure to brush my lips against his for a brief second.

“Yah Kailey” everyone yelled

“Princess now you owe me one in return” Nate said motioning to the table. I shrugged and hopped on the table stripping off my top.

Bryan placed the shot in between my breast, put the salt on the middle of my tummy and placed the lime in my mouth. Nate smirked down at me before glancing me up and down. He took his time with the shot, but when he finally got to it and he was smirking at me. He licked the salt off my stomach, but when it came to the lime it took it out of my mouth, dropped it, than he kissed me. I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back lowing the take of tequila on him.

“Damn it man I was gonna try and tap that” I heard Bryan complain.

Nate pulled away from me then glared at Bryan

“Don’t you even try” he threatened

“Fine man, damn next time we see a hot girl at that festival I call dips” Bryan stated as he walked away probably going to try and find a drunk girl to bone.

“You want go get a line?” Nate asked

I nodded my head face and smirked.

“First I need to get my shirt”

He nodded and followed behind me. I bent down to grab it making sure I was pressed up against Nate. I heard him groan and I giggled slipping my shirt on. Nate wrapped his arms around my waist then whispered

“It’s not nice to tease princess”

I shivered then rolled my eyes

“Let’s go” I said dragging him over to the table everyone was at.

I pushed past about five guys who ended up grabbing my ass in the process of moving. We got to the table and I sat down Indian style and watched as Nate cut and made our lines. He made me two and him three.

I looked up at him and pouted. His eyes met mine and he sighed making me another line. I smirked in victory then snorted up my three lines. Now the burning was numbing I barely even felt t now, I just made me feel amazing.

“Nate!” ii squealed and his eyes shot up to mine.

His eyes were droopy and I found it hilarious I was wide awake.

“Kailey what?” he asked

“I want ice cream, let’s go get ice cream, can we go get ice cream, please Nate please?” I asked rambling