Chapter 19: Do a Little Dance, Make a Little Love

Sorry for the last chapter I know it was short and I meant for it to be. And I know you're wondering who got shot so here you go.

I shrieked as a puddle of blood appeared right next to me.

Josh was standing there wide eyed as he looked down at Ky's now dead body. Nate pulled me into his arms blocking my view of his body.

"Josh?" I asked stepping away from Nate

"Kailey, I'm sorry I thought he was going to hurt you" he said handing the gun over to Kayden.

I slowly walked over to him wrapping my arms around him. He didn't respond to the hug right away, but soon enough he wrapped his arms securely around me.

"Um" was all Kayden had said

I looked up and smiled at Josh before walking back over to Nate's side.

"Josh right" it was Nate who spoke

"Right" Josh mumbled

"You know what this means right?" Nate asked

He shook his head

"It means you're now the leader of this gang"

Josh's eyes got wide

"WHAT?" he yelled

"You kill the leader, you become the leader so your first thing on your list is to get this cleaned up" Nate stated

He nodded

"Princess go get your things" he whispered in my ear

I nodded and quickly ran upstairs and grabbed all my stuff. Kayden was gone when I got back downstairs, but Nate was still there. I smiled at him as he turned his back to me signaling me to jump on. And that's exactly what I did.

We made it to the car and he dropped me down in my seat, going to the other side and climbing in next to me.

Once we got home Nate practically dragged me upstairs. He locked his door then slammed me up against the wall connecting our lips fast as if he needed it so bad, if he didn't get it he would die. I had to pull away though before things got to out of hand. I had to tell him and see if he would change his mind about me.

"What's wrong?" he asked me

"I need to tell you something" I started off

"What?"

"While I was staying with Ky me and him slept together. I know you wanted to be my first, but all those times that we could have you'd stop us, so I just assumed you didn't want to. Ky was there and he wanted to and it just kind of happened. But then the next night he was drunk and he saw me and Josh. Josh is kind of like Kayden to me. I can be flirty, but we'd both never think anything of it. Well Kayden didn't like that very well, so when I went up to bed he followed and he raped me" I finished my story and looked up at Nate.

He wasn't looking at me, but at the wall

"Nate?" I asked

"Yah"

"Do you want me?" I asked

"Oh course I do" he said looking me right in the eyes

"Then make love to me, I need to know how much you want me"

He smiled down at me the kissed me slowly. Moving down my neck kissing my tender spot. He lifted me up so I had my legs wrapped around him. He moved me to the bed taking off his shirt.

God I missed his body.

He started undoing my clothes and left a trail of kiss down my body.

(Next parts in the restricted chapters)