Chapter 3: He Took Me Clubbing

Picture of Justin

Yah Nate took me clubbing, like, what the actual fuck. I’ve never been to an actual club, or even drank alcohol before. Oh kill me know. Nate parked his motorcycle then helped me off. Staring at my body again then I realized that my dress had raised during the ride. I blushed then quickly tried to fix then dress. Well, let’s just say that didn’t work out well, every time I would try and make it longer towards the bottom, the top would come down so I just gave up. Nate grabbed my hand and led me towards the club. You could hear the music blasting about a hundred feet away from the building.

Nate didn’t even bother waiting in line, he just walked right up to the bouncer, and the dude nodded at Nate then licked his lips when it came to me.

“Hey pretty lady, wanna have some fun?” he asked

Before I could respond Nate grabbed my hand and said

“She’s with me, so fuck off”

Then he dragged me in.

“Guess I’m gonna have to keep an eye on you tonight, considering, all the guys are gonna try and get with you tonight” He whispered in my ear pulling me to the bar.

The bartender look really familiar, then I realized it was the guy from Papa John’s.

“Nate man what brings you here just couldn’t get enough of me could you” The blonde boy smirked

Nate rolled his eyes then shook his head “Nah, man this little thing has had a rough day so I decided to show her some fun”

The blonde nodded

“My names Justin, what’s yours sweet cheeks?” Justin asked

“Kailey” I said shyly

“Kailey? Hmm that’s a pretty name” he smiled

“Thanks” I blushed

“Two tequila shots” Nate said

Justin nodded before making two shots and placing them in front of both of us. Nate pushed the shot towards me and I just stared at them. At first I didn’t want to then I remembered what my dad did to me. I moved the first shot up to my lips and then downed it. I squeezed me eyes shut then swallowed letting the burning go down my throat, making my body feel warm inside. I downed then next shot problem, and laughed.

“What so funny princess?” Nate asked

“My dad would be pissed if he saw me like his” I giggled

Nate chuckled “That’s why we’re doing this princess”

I nodded before saying “Let’s dance”

I grabbed Nate’s hand before dragging us out into the middle of the dance floor. I can’t say the alcohol hasn’t got to me, because then I’d be lying. I swayed my hips to the beat grinding on Mate surprising both of us. He didn’t complain though he placed his hands on my hips and danced with me. I was having the time of my life enjoying doing my own thing instead of listening to my fa- Henry twenty-four seven.

“Princess, want to go get another drink or do you want to continue dancing?” Nate asked huskily in my ear. I could feel his mini him poking into my backside and I blushed realizing that we might need to stop dancing.

“Let’s go get another drink” I stated

Nate pulled me throughout the crowd back to the bar.

“Back already?” Justin smirked

I giggled “Yup give me two more”

He poured the shots and placed them in front of me.

“Princess I’ll be right back I got some business to handle” Nate whispered in my ear “stay here and be a good girl would yah”

I giggled and nodded taking down one of the shots

“Justin make sure she stays put and if anyone messes with her make sure they back off” Nate firmly told Justin

“Got it” Justin said while cleaning out a shot glass

I downed the next shot right after Nate started walking away.

“Two more” I said

“Slow down tiger it is your first time drinking after all” Justin said, but still poured my shots. I downed them now not really feeling the burning going down my throat.

“Where Nate did um go” I slurred

Justin just laughed at me.

“He’s right before you” He stated

Then I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me.

“Miss me Princess” he whispered in my ear

“NATE!!” I squealed turning around and wrapping my arms around him

“I’ll take that as a yes” he chuckled

“Nate I’m sleepy” I said closing my eyes for a bit, but quickly opened them when I felt like I was spinning.

“I see this you wanna go home?” he asked pulling away slightly to look at me.

“I don’t see my wanna dad” I mumbled

Nate chuckled along with Justin

“Ok you can stay with me tonight princess” Nate stated

I nodded and he picked me up. My arms were already wrapped around his neck so I just wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Nate better watch out everyone’s getting quite a view” Justin stated pointing at my risen dress showing off my blue lace underwear.

“Justin give me your jacket” Nate stated

Justin didn’t complain, and handed him his leather jacket. Nate securely wrapped the jacket around me making sure everything was covered up. He led us out with no problem, considering, everyone moved out of his way. He didn’t move me when we got on his bike, just left me wrapped around him. I didn’t take too long to get to his house, well I honestly don’t know how long it took considering I fell asleep about two minutes after we started riding.

I woke up when Nate started walking us towards what I guess is his house, well actually it’s an apartment, but either way it doesn’t matter. He placed me down on a bed pulling off my shoes and pulling the cover up on me. He started to walk away, but I grabbed his hand.

“Stay with me” I mumbled

He paused for a moment then said

“Ok princess”

After about three minutes the bed dipped down next to me and I went and curled up next to him. He wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe.

“Nate?”

“Hmm?” He mumbled I guess he was tired too

“Thank you” I smiled even though he couldn’t see it

“No problem Kailey, you deserved it” he said

And then sleep consumed me.