Chapter 28: Drugs and Alcohol

I walked upstairs towards my room. Nate was watching TV when I walked in.

"Hey there's going to be a party in about an hour" I said walking into my closet.

I grabbed my white see through tank top and my leather skinny jeans. I walked back into the room throwing the clothes on the foot of the bed then walked to my dresser. I stripped out of my clothes from yesterday. I could feel Nate's eyes on my naked body and I smirked silently. I pulled on my red lace bra and underwear pair, then turned back towards the bed. I slipped on my shirt and pulled on my pants. I walked into my bathroom and started on my hair. I straightened my hair and started putting on my makeup.

I did darker shading around my eyes making them pop. I added the finishing touches by put on my bright red lipstick. I walked back out and Nate was shirtless and rummaging through his dresser. I tore my eyes away from his body and grabbed my black pumps.

I walked back downstairs and helped Kayden and Kat set up.

"You look hot" Kat said with a wink.

I smirked downing a shot of tequila.

About two hours later the house was filled. I was dancing with I think it was Justin. He had his hands on my hips and out of the corner of my eye I saw Nate sipping on a beer. I pulled away from Justin and walked over to him. He smiled slightly when I walked up to him. Instead of saying anything I kissed him softly.

"I love you" I smiled up at him

"I love you too princess" he kissed the tip of my nose and I walked off.

I started dancing again then stopped watching a certain blue and blonde hair girl walking throughout my house.

Don't let it get to you, you don't care about her.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing another drink. What I saw shocked me, Nate was taking body shots off of Mallory. What shocked me even more was when it came to the lime he kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Drake looked up and when he saw me I saw a flash of concern flash in his eyes. He tapped on Nate's shoulder and he looked up. He was confused when Drake pointed in my direction.

Nate looked over and instantly jumped away from Mallory.

"Kai" he tried

"Don't even try to explain" I said holding up my hand.

I grabbed a bottle of Whiskey and walked out. I started taking gulps out of it a time.

"Kailey what's wrong?" it was Kat

"Go talk to Nate and Mallory" I snapped

"What happened?" she asked as I took another gulp

"Nate was taking body shots off of her and at the lime he kissed her" I whispered

"Oh hell no" she said trying to walk away

"Don't" I said grabbing onto her arm

"Why the fuck not?" she asked

"Because I'm done" I whispered

"Done? What do you mean done?" she asked

"I'm not going to be with a cheater" I said taking down the last bit of the bottle.

"I'm so sorry" she tried

"Don't it's not your fault" I stated

"I know, but still"

"Just shut up and let's dance" I said grabbing her hand as we started dancing again.

I looked over at a wall and saw Nate making out with Mallory. Fucking fantastic!

The party went on throughout the night, till finally they all left. I walked around the house, and froze when I looked down at the couch. Nate was laying on his back, with Mallory shirtless on top of him.

I laughed at the scene in front of me. I grabbed my car keys and left.

Nate's POV

I walked into the kitchen after Kailey kissed me. I was rummaging through the fridge, when someone said

"BODY SHOTS" I smirked thinking it was Kailey but I was wrong.

Mallory was shirtless and smirking up at me.

"C'mon Nate one shot" she pouted

I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. I licked the salt around her belly button and felt her shiver under me. I smirked knowing that I had the same affect I had on her before. I took the shot and when it came to the lime. I had to taste her again, just once I needed to.

I kissed her and was happy to know she still tasted the same. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I nipped on her lip and she opened instantly. I let my tongue explore her and was frustrated when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up at Drake and was confused. He was pointing to something behind me. I turned and instantly pulled away from Mallory. Kailey was standing there staring at me.

"Kai-" I tried

"Don't even try to explain" she said holding up her hand.

I watched her as she walked and grabbed a bottle of Whiskey leaving me there. What the hell was wrong with me?

I turned towards Mallory and she was smirking.

"I know you wanted that kiss, I know you want more" she said as she grabbed my dick through my jeans.

I was pissed, drunk, and just didn't give a fuck. As we walked towards the living room I slammed her up against the wall kissing her. I missed her so much. I could feel her smirking against my lips and I sucked on her lip.

A few hours later we were on the couch making out and when I got her shirt off we both kind of just passed out on each other.

I really fucked up this time didn't I? I asked myself as I drifted off into a deep drunken sleep.