The Unfair Game

"I won't hurt you beautiful if that's what you are thinking" He said with a chuckle

"Then why did you bring me up here, far from my friends and everyone" She asked with a slight attitude looking around.

"I'm  Marcel Ma..

"I know who you are... the most powerful man in California- a matter of fact in the world so I don't understand what you want with a commom girl like me" she said dramatically causing him to laugh.

He took his dark glasses off, exposing his beautiful hazel eye. His smile could die for but Anessa didn't feel like dying tonight she was more concern in what he want with her.

"I just want to get to know you beautiful" he said sweetly while using his hands to offer her a seat and she sat.

"It's not beautiful.... it's Anessa... Anessa Peart" she said with a slight attitude.

"Well you are indeed beautiful Anessa and I've been admiring you from ever since you stepped into my club " he told her.

"Is that so?" Anessa couldn't the blush on her face.

"Yes,  I'm sure they are different story about me but why don't you tell your own" he was being a charmer and he was getting through to Anessa.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Ok" she blushed repeatedly.

He moves closer to her, his suit touched her skin and she felt these butterfly in her stomach. He stared deep Into her eyes with that sweet smile on his lips. Anessa is always bothered by the fact that she is a twenty four year old virgin and also in eager to be non virgin. Right now being in the same room with the most powerful man and breathing the same air as him, she wouldn't mine him taking her virginity. Right here, right now.