Chapter 22

The unexpected

Jordan POV....

I haven't glimpse Jada after we kissed yesterday, I was so over joy when I felt the baby moving and reacted stupidly and kissed her now she's avoiding me. I've been thinking alot about what she said about being in the baby life and she do have a point after all we didn't sign any contract or anything. I was outside Karen's office waiting on her to buzz me in which happened seconds after.

"Hi Karen how are you?" I said with a small smile.

"I am ok brother, I haven't seen you in a while?" She replied smiling "Go ahead spill it" she added, pointing to the chair opposite her for me to sit.

"What are you talking about?" I asked a little confused.

"I know you Jordan, you're here for advice that's the only time I see you in my office" she replied,  rolling her eyes.

"Can't I just come to visit my sister?" I asked pulling out the chair.

She give a "I know you look' and I couldn't help but laughed at how much she knows me.

" OK fine! you know me too well... I sigh " There's a problem " I said glaring at the desk.

"Talk to me Jordan" she said, shoving my shoulder gently.

"Firstly I didn't tell Jessica that I am the father for the baby, I told her we are adopting the baby..... yes I know that was stupid to say to her but I couldn't let out the truth  and now Jada want to be apart of the baby life's and--

" Did you just said Jada? " she asked eyeing me attentively.

I was so carried away I didn't remember I didn't tell  her who the mother of the baby is and we hardly talk since the dinner. I guess nothing hides for ever it always comes out.

"Jordan who is this Jada girl?" she asked, intrigued about the name Jada.

"The Jada that-- I was cut off by the knocking on the door.

*******

Jada POV...

I can't stop thinking about the kissed yesterday. It's putting a lot of thoughts in my head about him. I'm sure it happened because we were excited and got carried away but although I kissed back I still keep on avoiding him.

It's my last day at work today, I decided to take the rest even though I can continue working but I'll be showing  soon and I haven't mention my pregnancy to any of my co-workers. I  haven't speak to Miss Grey because she wasn't in when I came.

I started gathering my things together after I finished dressing some manuqins and stitched up some dresses hems. My feet are hurting and a little swollen, I'm going to missed this place so much and these co-workers of mine especially Lucas and Cameron. I already announced to them I am leaving because I have to go back to my parents I California.

" I can't believe your leaving Jada " Cameron said with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Cameron but I'll visit when I am back in Florida" I said cheerfully.

"Remind me why you leaving again? Mark asked being dramatic as always.

" Mark I already told you I have to go back to California to stay with my parents " I lied, I just didn't feel comfortable spilling my business even though the are great friends to me but that's just me. I haven't even tell my parents yet.

"How are you expecting me to work without you? He sigh dramatically " who is going to go for my coffee and get me snacks when I'm hungry? " he added.