Chapter 32

The unexpected

Jada POV..

"Jordan! I need your help here" I shouted from the room.

"What is it babe?" He asked worriedly rushing inside the room breathing heavily.

"I don't know which of these dress to wear" I said holding up the two dresses in my hands.

It's my doctor's appointment today, I'm eight months and two weeks and I have to check up like every week at the doctor. I've been in my closet all morning contemplating on what to wear, I'm loosing my touch for fashion. Sigh.

"Babe are you serious? I thought the baby was coming" Jordan said catching his breath.

"It's still early, which one?" I said still holding up the dresses.

"The blue one" he answered short.

"It let me look fat Jordan" I whinned.

"Babe that's because you're  pregnant and the baby is growing.... Wear the Floral one then it looks great" he said with a saccharine smile

"It's kind of short" I complained.

Jordan sigh frastratedly and then walked over to my closet, he shift from left to right. He pulled out a black long tights and a gold mother's blouse.

"Try these and no more complained" he said in a warning voice.

I frowned at him being bossy and grabbed the outfit from his hands, I removed my towel and put on the outfit he choose. I walked to the mirror and they looked amazing on me, the blouse match perfectly with the tights. I slide in my gold flat slippers and I was looking flawless.

Jordan have taste...

"Ready now?" He asked staring at me "you look incredible amazing" he said kissing my lips sweetly.

"Thanks to you baby, sorry for making you wait so long" I said sincerely.

"That's ok  hun, I'm use to you by now... Let's go" he said intertwining out hands together.

I smile at him as we hold each other hand and walking out the door. He opened the car door for me and I entered and he entered after me and drove out.

***
Minutes later Jordan pulled up at the doctor's office, he exit the car and came to my side and helped me out. We hold hands together walking inside the office, Jordan greets Marcie on the way and I gave her a small waved before entering Doctor Henry's office.

"Good morning doctor" I said with a sweet smile.

"Good morning" Jordan said taking a seat.

"Good morning to you two" he said smiling. "Shall we?" He said gesturing us to the examine room.

After getting all my checks up and was told that my baby and I are doing fine, Jordan decided to take me out for lunch. We said our goodbyes to the doctor and head out of his office. My eyes caught a glimpse of a blonde hair lady and I swear it's Jessica.

"Babe did you see that lady?" I whispered shoving Jordan shoulder.

"What lady?" He asked looking around

"She just went in the next doctors office and she looks like Jessica" I said pointing to the door next to doctor Henry.

"Babe stop worrying about Jessica what would she be doing here?" He said wrapping his hands around my back.

I nodded and smiled but I still have a feeling it was her. We told Marcie goodbye on the way out and she had a weird look on her face which built up my curiosity of the woman being Jessica.