Chapter 26

The unexpected

Jada POV...

Eight weeks later....

I can't believe how times flying, I'm already seven months with a little cute bump. It's now obvious that I am pregnant, my clothes not hiding it anymore but thank God it's not that big. I enjoys sitting around the pool these days just staring at the water or sometimes I let my feet played in it really relaxing.

I haven't seen my parents in like forever and I missed them so much, they haven't hear that I am pregnant yet and I think I should let them know now even though they are going to be disappointing in me. I open my laptop  and called my parents on Skype, I wait nervously until they picked up.

"Hi mom" I said as her face  pops up on the screen.

"Jada baby is that you?" She asked smiling.

"Yes Mom it's me, how are you and dad doing?" I asked smiling.

"We are fine honey..... Anthony! Come talk to Jada" she called out excitingly.

"Hi dad, I missed you so much" I said as he appeared on the screen.

"I missed you too baby girl, where Katie?" He asked looking around.

I wanted to tell them everything this minute but they're  looking so happy and I don't want to ruin their happiness with my problem.

"Hmm she's not here right now" I said with a small smile.

"Ok we are planning to come see you guys soon" mom said happily.

"Huh? T--thats great" I said forcing a smile.

"Mom! Dad! There's something I--"

Stupid signal I cursed as I saw the called ended and the signal drop, I was just about to let them know everything. I turned my laptop off and close my eyes relaxing but then flicked them open when I heard someone chucked in the pool and water splashed all over my clothes.

"Are you crazy Jessica? Didn't you see Me here?" I barked at her.

"I'm sorry dear, did I get you wet?" She said with pure evil in her eye's.

"You know damn well you did this on purpose" I yelled angrily.

"So what If I did?" She said smiling and floating around in the pool.

If I wasn't pregnant I'll jump in that pool and break her damn neck, I can't believe she spitefully wet me. I didn't have the strength to argue with her, I was more in eager to jump in the pool and damage her f**king face but I calm my self and walked angrily in the house to change out of these wet clothes. On my way to my room I saw Jordan coming out of his room smiling at me but I ignored him and walked to my room.

"Hey what's wrong?" He said walking into my room.

"I'm leaving that's what's wrong" I snapped angrily.

"What! Jada you can't lea-- he trailed but I cut him off.

" You can't stop me this time Jordan, I've been patient enough here with that bitch you call your fiancé..... She always making trouble with me look what she did to my clothes" I said with tears in my eyes.

I grabbed some dry clothes and walked off him the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

******
Jordan POV....

I seriously don't know whats wrong with Jessica and her damn attitude, why am I even still engaged to her? As Jada walked in the bathroom slamming the door, I went out to find Jessica and there she was lying on the chair by the pool.

"Hey baby" she said smiling as she noticed me coming.

"What is wrong with you Jessica? Why are you being so mean to Jada?" I asked angrily.

"I told her I was sorry I didn't see her sitting there" she said rolling her eyes.

"Stop leing Jessica!  this need to Stop ok? or else...." She didn't let me finish.

"Why are you defending her? Jordan are you having feelings for her?" She asked getting of the chair.

I was speechless because I actually do, I'm falling deep for her, I can't stop thinking about her since we made love and sneaking around with each other. I love the feeling I get when I'm around here especially when we felt the baby movement together, the laughter we share and everything. I keep asking myself what am I waiting on to end things with Jessica, all she do is make trouble and I'm not feeling anything for her like I use to but still I'm afraid to break her hurt, even though I already did, she just need to find out.

"So you are having feelings for her?" She laughed dryly  "she's pregnant Jordan and I'm your f**king fiancé" she shouted angrily.

"I'm not having this conversation with you" I said and walked away.

*****

Jada POV...

I finished packing my stuff and calling Katie to come pick me up, I then saw the door pushed open and he appeared in with a shocking expression on his face glaring on my bags.

"I'm not letting you leave Jada I am sorry" he said locking the door.

"I'm not staying Jordan, you need to tell her the truth if you want me to stay.... I don't even know what is this, I can't sneak around anymore Jordan, I can't act as if I am ok with all this, I'm leaving" I said in tears.

"Baby please I promise I'll let her know today, I'll tell her everything today just don't leave" he said cupping my face.

"Ok fine but I'm going to stay with Katie until you sort this out with her" I said pulling away from him.

He grabbed my wrist gentle and pulled me towards him, he cupped my face and stared into my eyes before crashing his lips on mine. I was angry but his kissed calms me and I couldn't resist from giving in to it. We kissed desperately and passionately, my hands wrapped around his neck and his hands hold on firmly to my hips.

"I love you Jada" he said between kisses.

I was shocked hearing those three letter words from him, the last time a man told me he love me.....he was the same man that broke my heart. I can't fall in love again, what if he change his mind and still married Jessica then I'll be hurt a gain.

"Jordan why did you say that?" I asked stupidly.

"Because I mean it Jada, I love you" he said sincerely.

"I have to go" I said grabbing my bags and heading through the door.

He loves me? Do I love him back? All these questions popping in my head as I head down the stairs.

"Jada! You can't just leave like that" he semi shouted, following behind me.

"You can't stop me Jordan, I can't deal with all this right now" I said and continue walking.

"You can't walk out with my child Jada we had a deal" he said blocking the door.

I saw his eyes looking behind me and I followed his gaze seeing Jessica standing with a shocking expression on her face.

Nothing hides forever....
*****
Edited.

Vote and comment....