Chapter 42

The unexpected

Jordan POV..

Two months later...

"Karen please help me, I know it's a huge favour but I need to find out the truth about Jessica" I begged for the tenth times.

"Jordan I want to help you but I just can't ask him, I don't want to talk to him" she complained.

"I'm begging you Karen please" I continued pleading with her.

I came over to Karen's house to get her help finding out about Caleb Stone, the doctor that looked after Jessica while in the hospital and he was the same doctor working next to Doctor Henry. I haven't seen him from I got back from my vocational leave and there's no file of him in the hospital.

I spotted him and Jessica a month ago in a small café as if they were arguing but I didn't asked her about it. Craig did some digging up and found out his real name and now I want Karen to asked her ex- husband (kera's dad) to look him up in the police database for me since he's a detective.

"I'll try" she answered dryly.

" I don't need you to try Karen, can't you just help me!" I shouted frustratedly.

"Ok fine!" She said rolling her eyes " I'll talk to him later and get back to you and don't put me in such a difficult spot again " she warned seriously.

"Thank you so much" I said kissing her cheeks.

"So what's happens if Jessica was leing and Jada was right? You think she'll forgive you for not believing her?" She asked.

"I don't know but I'll do whatever it takes to get her  back" I replied.

I left before any other questions and just hoping to find out the truth.

***

Later that evening I was getting ready to go visit my son, I grabbed my car keys and head down the stairs and saw Karen waiting on me.

"When did you get here?" I asked surprisingly.

"Just now, I got the information you asked for" she said handing me a brown envelope.

"Thanks" I muttered.

I walked over to the living room and opened up the envelope, I saw the exact picture of him and he's an ex soldier. Jada could be right about Jessica, as soon as Karen left I called Jessica to come over.

I ordered Suzanne to made dinner and set the table nicely for me. By 5:34pm Jessica was here, her eyes lighten up when she saw the table for two and I  ushered her over to the table and pulled out a seat nicely for her to sit.

"I love this Jordan, you really did all this for me?" She gasped.

"I sure did, cheers!" I said holding up my glass of wine.

"Cheers" she said and our glass touched together.

"Drink up" I ordered.

I watched her poured the entire glass of wine that I drug, I wait until the drug started affecting her then I threw the envelope infront of her.

"Do you know this guy?" I asked seriously.

"N--no who i--is he?" She's stuttered.

"Stop playing games with me Jessica!" I shouted " I poison your drink and for you to get the poison out of your body you're going to need this antidote " I said holding up small syringe.

I didn't poison her drink, I just added some drozy drug to it and the syringe is filled with water. I just want to get the truth from her.

"If you don't want to die, you better answer me and honestly" I said waving the syringe infront of her. "Do you know him?" I asked again.

"Ye--yes he was my doctor" she said softly.

"Bullshit! He's an f**king ex soldier, did you paid him to fake being your doctor? Did you fake the pregnancy?" I barked.

"Jordan.... I'm sorry I couldn't watch her take you away from me" she choked out crying.

"Your sorry? I laughed dramatically " You f**king lie to me, you messed things up between Jada and I.... Get out of my F**king house and I don't want to see that witch face of you again! " yelled angrily.

I can't believe I was so f**king blind, I'm such an idiot, I drove Jada away when she tried telling me the truth. Jessica was still crazy and I shouldn't let her fool me with her act, I strongly believed she was pregnant. I thought Jada kill the baby.

"Jordan I am sorry please, she came between us Jordan.... You and I belong together not her, she---

" GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! I shouted on top of my lungs.

"No I'm not leaving!" She yelled and stumbled off the chair. " this was supposed to be our house, we were supposed to get married and that bitch has to screw things up " she cried.

"You messed things up Jessica, you so f**king crazy you don't deserve to be with anyone!" I scoffed

"I should have kill that bitch when I had the chance and leave your precious little son motherless" she said bitterly.

That's it.... I didn't care how drozy she was, I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her out of my house. I ordered Thomas to take her straight to her parents house, I never want to see her face again.

Without entering back the house, I jumped into my car and speed of to apologize to Jada and begged her to come back home. I punched the doorbell multiple times impatiently waiting for it to open.

"Jordan come in" Katie said gesturing me in.

"Hi, where is Jada?" I asked looking around.

"She's upstairs putting Jadan to bed" she answered.

Without another word I ran up the stairs and walked down the hallway to her room. I pushed the door open and I saw her rocking  Jadan in her arms and singing to him.

She didn't seem to noticed me standing by the door she was so focus on Jadan and I feel so stupid for not believing her.

She finally decided to put Jadan into his crib and her eyes caught me at the door.

"You're late" she said smiling.

The most beautiful smile I've ever seen...

*
*
*
*
*

Edited.

Thank you all for reading...

Questions.

Do you think Jada should accept him back ?

"Who feel sorry for Jessica?

I don't....

Enjoy...