Chapter 11

The unexpected

Jordan POV...

I stepped out of the shower with water dripping all over the floor, my mind was wondering all around. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked in the room to get dress. Before I could pulled up my boxers I heard my phone blasting to life, I reached for it but the call end immediately. I punched in the password to call back the person but a text pop up from Marcie, I open it and gosh it really pissed me off.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my phone along with my car keys and drove off speedily to meet her. I pulled up in a parking lot twenty minutes later and head inside really upset.

"Hey Marcie, where is she?" I asked in very upsetting.

"Follow me" that's all she said and I did just that.

She knocked on the door then pushed it open and there she was sitting in the doctor's office with a shocking expression when she saw me walked in. The place was silent between us and all she did was staring on me shockingly and I stared at her very pissed. Marcie then excuse herself leaving us alone with the doctor and I close the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She finally speaks

"I'm sorry Doctor Henry but whatever she's here for will be cancelled" I said ignoring her questions

"Jordan is everything alright?" He asked confused.

" Nothing that I can't handle myself" I said giving him a small smile and glaring at her angry.

"Get up! You coming with me" I semi shout.

"Excuse me! I'm not goi-" I didn't let she finished.

"I'm not asking you Jada, I said get up we are leaving" I said trying to keep my voice calm.

Doctor Henry looked at us with a confused expression but he kept quiet.

*****

Jada POV...

"Get up! You coming with me" he semi shout.

"Excuse me! I'm not goi-"  he didn't let me finished.

"I'm not asking you Jada, I said get up we are leaving" he said cutting me off.

He called my name....:)

What am I doing? I looked over on doctor Henry and he look so confused of what going on her. I felt so embarrassed of how he's behaving, I just gave up and brush passed him through the door. I heard his footsteps close behind me but I kept walking, he thinks he owns me.

"Thanks Marcie" I heard him said as we passed the front desk.

"You're welcome Doctor Grey" she said

I turned around looking on her and she gave me a grin and wave me bye.

Bitch!!

So that's how he know where I was she told  him, he really full of surprises. I walked through the door still not looking behind me but I heard his foot step. As I walked pass the parking lot, I felt some one holding on to my wrist and pulling me in another direction.

"What are you doing? Let me go! I sneered when I saw its him.

" I said you're coming with me are you deaf?" He said rudely