Chapter 18

The unexpected

Jada POV. .

Saturday finally comes and it's seems like the week took longer to end since I've been here. I went to my first doctor's appointment on Tuesday and the baby is doing just fine and I'm close to eight weeks and when I saw the tiny image of the baby during the ultrasound tears filled my eyes. I regret ever trying to get rid of the life growing In side of me and I feel connected to the tiny person growing Inside of me.  I took all week to get to know Suzanne and she's an amazing woman.

I decided to go visit Katie today since it's been a week and we haven't talk to each other. I was already dress and heading to his room to let him know that I  am leaving, I was just in time to see him leaving his room for work.

"Good morning" I said nicely.

"Good morning, going some where?" He asked furrowing his brow slightly.

"Yea... I'm just here to let you know in going to visit Katie, it been a--"

"No I won't let you go by yourself and the driver is off today, so maybe next time" he said cutting me off.

"Excuse me! I'm not asking for your permission to see my own sister.  What's wrong with you?" I said furiously.

"I don't trust you going out by yourself, last Saturday I checked you were in doctor's Henry's  office for an abortion" he said seriously

"I thought we past all that Jordan, I'm not going to do anything to hurt the baby..... I just want to see my sister and you can't stop me" I shouted angrily.

"I'd like to see how you're going to get pass the securities at the gate because I already instructed them not to let you out without the driver and he's not here" he said with a mischievous  grin " if you'd excuse me I have a job to get to" he added rudely.

"You can't have me like a damn prisoner here!" I shouted angrily.

"You shouldn't tried to get rid of my child, now face the consequences" he said and walked through the door.

What have I gotten myself into? He's making my life so damn miserable and difficult, I can't visit my own sister because he say so. I felt like a prisoner locked  away from the world, he actually think I still have the intention to get rid of the baby. I angrily sigh and walked to the kitchen and saw Suzanne preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Suzanne" I said sadly

"Having a bad morning?" She questioned sensing my sadness.

"You can say that" I answered sighing heavily.

"Want to talk about it over breakfast?" She asked while  placing a plate with egg omelet and toast infront of me.

"Thank you" I murmured

I like how she always making my day with her delicious meals and he sweet smile. She's like a mother to me and my only friend  at this time since Katie and I aren't talking to each other now.

"So what's going on with you?" She pressed on grabbing a chair beside me.

I sigh " I want to go visit my sister and your boss wouldn't let me...  He's being so controlling over my life  and keeping me here like a prisoner because I'm preg--" I blurted out but pause before going any further.

"It's OK Jada I already know" she said not surprised.

She's knows how did she find out? Did he told her? I'm not even showing as yet for it to be obvious or she over heard our conversation earlier.

"How did you know? " I asked curiously.

"There are many ways to know when a person is pregnant Jada" she smiles " I could tell by looking in your eyes and it's very rare for someone to eat peanut butter with pickles and you ate it everyday and don't mention the amount of nap you took on the sofa so I figured it out " she explained

"How comes you didn't  say anything?" I asked her

"I was waiting on you to tell me" she answered sipping on her coffee. "Is he the Father?" She asked in low tone.

"Yes but know one can know especially his fiancé, he hasn't told her as yet" I told her

"Your secret is safe with me Jada, I don't even like that drama queen" she laughed.

I told her everything from the terrible broke up with Alex sleeping with my best friend, it still hurts but I'm getting to continue my life past that. I told her how I met Jordan at a bar and we hooked up and six weeks later I found out I'm pregnant with his baby and about the abortions I tried to had causing me to locked up like an prisoner. She listen to everything I said but when I mentioned that I agreed for Jordan to take full custody of the baby with his fiancé she wasn't that please, she had the same expression as Katie.

"Are you sure that what you want for your baby? I think you should be apart of you baby life" she said afterwards.

"I already agreed to it and I think the baby will be better off with Jordan, I have to continue with my life" I told her.

"Jada you're making an hastily decision here, that baby is going to need his or her mother.... There's nothing valuable than I mother's love, you should at least give that to your child" she protested.

"He wouldn't allow me to keep the baby after what I tried to do, I don't think I'll be a good Mom, I tried to get rid of my own child" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Jada stop saying that you'll be a better mother to your child than Jessica would ever be worst If she find
out that Jordan is the biological father"

What she just said have me thinking twice about the giving up my baby. What will happen if she find out he's the father? She might hurt my baby I can't let that happen. But I agreed to it already and he'll never let me keep the baby after what I almost did. I'm so confused.

"What should I do now? I already agreed to it, what if he don't want me to be apart of the baby's life" I muttered.

"It's your baby too Jada so you have a right to be a part of your baby's life, if he doesn't wan--

Our conversation was interrupted by the doorbell, Suzanne went to get it and I remained In the kitchen deep into my thoughts. After seeing the image of the baby when I went for the ultrasound, I regret ever thinking about doing an abortion. I want to be apart of this life that is growing inside of me even if the father is a total stranger to me.

" You have a visitor Jada " Suzanne said breaking my reverie...

******

Edited.

Vote and comment!!!

Did you like this chapter?

Do you think Jada deserve to be  apart of the baby's life after what she tried to do?

Would Jordan allow her to be in the baby's life?
Leave your answer in the comments box and vote.

Next chapter coming up.