Chapter 9

The unexpected

Jordan POV

My thinking about her and the baby just wouldn't slow down, I'm hoping hard I could see her again to beg her not to get rid of the baby. My head hurts me alot for thinking about her and the baby and I don't know how to find her or get In contact with her.

I  decided to go talk to my sister about all this let her give me her best advice because she always help me in difficult situations. I knocked on her office door and she buzzed me in greeting me with a tight hug and a wide smile.

"Jordan how are you? I haven't seen you in a month now" she said excitingly.

"You know my Job always have me busy and  things with Jessica is still on a rough edge" I said to her while taking a seat.

"I'm sorry about what she did Jordan but you should take it easy and stop stressing so much it's showing on you" she said knowing me I always take things really serious.

"I know but it's hard to...... I pause..... " I'm thinking of adopting an baby but I haven't speak to Jessica yet" I told her decided not to get in all the one night stand details.

"Or you could just find yourself another wife, I hate what she did to you Jordan she know how much you adore kids and always want your own" she said rather upsetting.

Before I could reply someone knocked on her office door and she punched the buzzer to let them in. I got lost in my thoughts wondering if I should tell her the truth, that it's actually my baby but when she heard it's a one night stand thing she'll probably have doubt about it.

"Miss Grey  I am finish dressing all the manuqin" a familiar voice said behind me breaking my thoughts.

I actually thought I was hearing her voice because I've been thinking about her alot but when I followed Karen's gaze, I saw her standing there. I put on my smirk as always and she widen her eyes staring on me, we keep meeting like this.

"Jada! Jada! Hello" Karen said waving to get her attention

"Ye--yes Miss Grey I'm sorry......" She said in apologic voice.

"You been staring like you seen a ghost dare, are you OK?" I said giving her a smirk that cause her to frowned slightly.

"Jada this is my little brother Jordan and she's my new PA" she introduced.

So this is where you work huh? In my sister's boutique. Well you can't hide from me anymore I've find you and I'll make sure my baby keep alive.

"Hi nice meeting you" she said shly

"It's my pleasure meeting you ag-" she cuts me off. how rude.

"I'll like to take my lunch break Miss Grey" she said shakingly.

____________________________________

Jada POV....

I actually choked on my spit when I saw him again. Her brother? I wasn't expecting that but their last name, how it never cross my mind? I want the ground to swallow me up when I saw him there with his annoying smirk.

"Hi nice meeting you" I said shly

"It's my pleasure meeting you ag-"

"I'll like to take my lunch break Miss Grey" I said cutting him off.

"OK are you sure you're okay?" She asked but my eyes glue to him infront of me.

"Ye--yes just feeling hungry" I said forcing a smile.

He smirk at me again and its really freaking me out, I need to get out of here. Right after I found out am pregnant he keeps popping up. I don't care if this will cause Miss Grey to get upset but I quickly excuse myself and head to the elevator. Before the door close fully he stopped it with his hand and enter.

Dammit.....

"So how have you been and my little one" he said smirking

He's crazy as hell if he thinks am keeping the baby....

" My mind haven't  changed sir so leave me alone please " I snapped at him

"Your gonna keep that baby and that's final" he said pointing on me.

"Ok we'll see about that sir" I said pissing him off more.

He push me against the wall and Gosh I thought he was gonna hit me but he just press his body against mind and I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes. I love the smell of his expensive cologne and his minty breath that tickle my skin each time me breath.

"If you hurt my baby I'll hunt you down, get you really drunk and do it all over again" he said smirking evilly.

I started to laugh because it sounded really funny, is this man for real? The elevator stopped thanks to God and I pulled away from him laughing. I walked out and he followed close to me.

"You think am joking?" he let out

"You better be" I laughed

"Well am not joking but I love the look when you laughed, its good for the baby when you're in a happy mood" he smirk

" Shut up " I frown and looking around if anyone heard him.

"I'll see you again and please eat healthy for the baby" he grin

"Piss off" I hissed at him and walked away before his response.

******

I ordered my lunch in McDonald and start digging in it because I was so hungry. It voice keep replaying in my head.

"If you hurt my baby I'll hunt you down, get you really drunk and do it all over again". And I couldn't help but laughed at how stupid he sounds, he think he'll actually get another chance with me after I do the abortion. Silly man. I can't believe he's Miss Grey brother, I hope I'll never see him again. After finishing my lunch I head to a store to grab some fruits and snacks for later, this pregnancy got me eating like a damn pig.

The sooner I get rid of it the better for me....

Oh my Jada gonna get rid of Jordan baby, I wonder how he's gonna be when he finds out.....  Next chapter will tell vote and comment!!!!!

Toddles....