Chapter 28

The unexpected

Jada POV....

Katie and I drove to her place in complete silence, I rest my head against the car window and close my eyes blocking out everything that happened. " I love you Jada " his voice playing all over in my head and I'm so mad at myself for not replying because I think I feel the same way about him but fighting it.

I'm scared of getting another heart break and with Jessica in the picture, it will happen so I won't take any chances. The car stopped moving and I opened my eyes anf noticed we have reached. I exit the car and entered the house.

"Jada what happened back there?" Katie questioned walking in after me.

"Jessica found out he's the father of my baby and she was fricking mad about it..... I wanted to leave but he didn't want me to so I called you to come get me" I explained.

"She so damn crazy calling me a bitch" Katie complained.

"Crazy indeed... She spiteful jumped in the pool and splashed water all over my clothes, I wanted to broke her fricking neck" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry Jada, Are you OK?" She said sitting beside me know the sofa.

"I guess" I answered short.

My mind keep thinking about him and what he said "I love you Jada" .  He's said he meant it but things just going too fast maybe he's don't even know what he's saying.

"So what happens now with--

" He said he love me Katie " I said cutting her off.

"Jordan?" She asked and I nodd my head.

"I didn't tell him back Katie, I think I love him too but I am scared to fall in love again and it's happening" I cried

"Jada! Don't cry please, remember your pregnant you can't be stressing out yourself like this" she said hugging me.

"I know Katie but I--

" shhhh it's going to be ok, get some rest and you'll feel better in the morning " she said kissing my forehead.

She took my hands and gestured me up the stairs to my room, she opened the door for me and help me in the bed.

"No crying OK?" She said and I nodd.

She walked out the door and closed it behind her. I draw circle around my tummy and focus on my little prince until my eyes feel blurry and closing.

******

Jordan POV...

My back hurt from sleeping in the sofa since crazy Jessica ruined my room. I didn't got a good sleep lastnight, I was up thinking about Jada and the baby. Jessica finally decided to leave without another messed. I growled holding my back as I stood up from the sofa and head to the near by bathroom.

With all these things going through my mind I can't go to work today, I might commit murder on my patients because I'm really not thinking straight. I left the bathroom and started  searching for my phone, as soon as I find it I dial Karen.

"Hello little brother" she answered.

"I need you to come over please" 

"Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll explained everything when you get her... Hurry!" I said then hang up.

I walked in the kitchen and make a cup of coffee for myself since I gave Suzanne the week off. I got deep in my thoughts when the doorbell rang causing me to jumped and the hot coffee spilled on me.

"Fuck!" I cursed then head for the
door letting Karen in, she looked worried as hell.

" What's wrong Jordan? " she asked worriedly.

"I need you to call your repair men" I let out sighing.

"What for?" She questioned, furrowing her brows.

I let out another sigh then lead her up the stairs, I pushed my room door and Karen eyes widen with her mouth wide open.

"Did a hurricane passed through here?" She asked looking around.

"Yes a crazy one called Jessica" I agreed.

"Let me guess, she found out about your baby huh? I told you she was mentally ill" She laughed.

"Karen its not funny, Jada is gone and I don't know if she's coming back" I said weakly.

"Jordan she's just at her sister, if you're worrying about the baby" she said still looking around.

"Karen its not just the baby.... I'm inlove with her" I admitted to her.

She looked at me like she's processing what I just said, I haven't tell her anything that happened  between Jada and I over the two months. She then gave me her full attention but still didn't say anything.

"Karen say something" I said breaking the silence between us.

"You fall inlove with Jada? What about your engagement with--

" I called off the engagement with Jessica" I told her.

" So what happens now?" She questioned.

"I don't know... I told Jada I love her and she just left without saying anything" I told her sadly. " she don't feel the same way Karen " I said poorly.

I feel her hands hugging me and I hugged her back.

"I want her to come back, I want my baby to be here with me--- I sigh softly

" Jordan it's going to be OK, lets get this place clean up and then we'll talk about what to do next OK? " she said pulling her phone from her bag.

She excused herself to go call the repair service. I walked over to where the snow ball was smashed and took it up. I carefully took the picture from it without cutting my hands and walked out of the room.

"They're on their way, no need to worry your room will be brand new again" Karen said smiling.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging her.

"Anytime bro, so in the meantime what are we going to do?" She beamed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're no fun" she pouted.

My sister can be so childish sometimes can't she see I'm messed up here, I know she's just trying to cheer me up but the only person I want to do that is Jada and feeling our baby moving inside her. I smile as I remember his movements and I just can't wait to see him, hold him and pepper him with kisses.

"Jordan! Come back" Karen said snapping her fingers infront of me.

"What!" I frowned at her for interrupting my thoughts.

"They are here pull yourself together and lets go" she said motherly.

We head down the stairs and let in the three men that came to repair my room. I showed them the room and what to be done and they get to work right away. Karen insist to take me out for breakfast to keep my mind off things, I didn't put up any hesitation cause I wouldn't win.

My sister can be so bossy at times but I love her very much.....

******
Edited.

Thanks for reading and please continue to read till the end OK?

I love all who support me even if you only read I do appreciate your time for looking on my work.

Toodles...