Chapter 45

The unexpected

Jada POV...

Continue....

My body felt like its scrambling to the floor and my heart stop beating. Why would he asked that? Is he really ready to move on? How could he give up so easily? I scream to inwardly.

"Why do you asking my permission?" I said poorly

"Because I want to know if its cool with you" he replied

"Yeah I'm totally cool with it, go ahead" I lied

"Are you sure Jada?" He asked with an unknown expression.

"Yea am sure" I lie again with a fake smile

"Jada if yo--

" I said I'm cool with it now can you please leave let me get dress" I snapped.

He stared on me with unreadable expression then walked through the door. Couple tears drop from my eyes, I'm not cool with him dating someone else. He said he love me then he want to move on so fast, how could he?

"Can I come in?" I heard Katie voice at the door.

"Sure" I said strongly stuffing in the tears.

"Why are you doing this to yourself Jada? Why did you told him you're cool with him dating?" She said motherly

"Because I am, how did you know I said that?" I said

"I was passing by and--

" you were earsdropping" I said cutting her off.

"Ok fine yea, but that's not what we are talking about. Stop torchering yourself Jada, you thought me that.... Jordan love you and he just want to be with you and you keep pushing him away." She let out

"If he love me he wouldn't want to move on so quickly" I snapped angrily.

"He just asked that because he want to get under your skin, he wanna see if you still love him and you let him think you don't" she said defending him.

"How do you know that?" I said furrowing my brows at her.

"Because.... I just know" she said not looking on me. "Any way Liam is coming over" she added changing the topic.

Before I could uttered another word the doorbell rang and she quickly head for it. I got dress in a oversized T-shirt, I realized it was one of Jordan's but I kept it on anyway. I kissed my little angel on the same spot as his dad and crawl in to bed regretting telling him I was cool with him dating.

*                                                     *

"What are you doing here?" I thought you left " I said when I notice Jordan standing by the door.

"I never left and I never will I just want to be with you Jada" he said getting close.

"You asked to start dating so what changed now?" I snapped rudely

"I just wanted to see if you still love me, I was hoping you'll say no and tell me how much you missed me" he said broken.

"I do missed you and I'm not cool with you dating someone else, I love you Jordan" I said softly.

He crawl on the bed and came between my legs, he press his lips on mine and I wrapped my hands around him kissing his desperately.