Chapter 2

The unexpected

I strained to get my eyes open because of the Ray of sunlight peeping through the blinds. Holy shit! I cursed and flicked my eyes open looking all over the unfamiliar room I am in. I tried to get up but a strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist and we were completely naked.

What the hell am I doing In a stranger's bed?

I said silently to myself, I lift the duvet up again and NOPE! I wasn't dreaming, we were completely naked. This can't be good I have sex with a stranger, my sister is gonna kill me for not coming home. I can't seems to remember anything from lastnight. I slowly pulled his hands off me. I scooped up my clothes and rushed in the bathroom that was adjoining to the room. I freshen up myself and put on my clothes then walked back out seeing the stranger up and smirking at me.

"You're up wild lady?" He said smirking

His beautiful ocean blue eyes caught my attention first followed by his cream skin looking soft and his abs are firm and sexy. His hair was jet black and messy but it lets him looked super hot and handsome and he had beautiful pink lips.

"Hey are you in there?" He said waving infront of me.

"Huh? Yea... Who are you and what am I doing here?" I snapped at him.

"You seriously don't remember? He asked with a smirk playing on his cute, pink lips.

"What did you do to me? Did you have sex with me?" I snapped again

"Actually I tried to stopped you but you were so wild and crazy over my body I couldn't stop you" he explained with another smirk at the corner of his lips.

So I threw myself at him lastnight. Oh my god! I just slept with a stranger that I completely know nothing about. I'm just like Alex a cheater, how could I cheat on Alex I love him so much?

Shut up jada, Alex cheated on you with Kacie. You guys are over!

A voice blurted out at me, Katey is going to kill me for sleeping out, she must be worrying sick about me not coming home. I'm such I stupid girl.

"You are such a wicked man, how could you have sex with a drunk lady?" I scoffed at him.

"What? So you blaming me? I tried  stopping you but you wouldn't let me so it's all your fault" he snapped back crossing his hands.

"You didn't tried hard enough to stop me you perv" I shoo him a death glare.

"Look baby girl stop reacting like that although you were drunk and I was a but tipsy it was great...... You were amazing" he said smirking

He sure smirk a lot which annoyed the f**k outta me!!!

"I need  to get the hell out of here" I said frustrated.

I grabbed my bag and head towards the door after shooting him a dreadful looked.

"Wait! Can I at least get your name?" He asked following behind me.

"Nope this wasn't supposed to happened between you and I, so forget it ever happened" I said angrily and continued walking.

"I'll like to have you again when you sobber and not anger" he said grabbing my wrist.

Is he insane? I turned around looking at him smirking at me, to tell the truth he's pretty hot but I'm never gonna fall inlove again or get involved with another cheater. My stomach become sick as I remember Alex cheating ass.

"Are you crazy?" I said grabbing my hands from him.

"No you are the crazy one" he said rudely

F**king bastard!!!!!

"I don't want to see you again" I barked angrily and walked out.

"I'll like us to f**k our pain away some times!" He yelled.

I didn't pay him any mind, I walked up to the nearest bus stop and waited impatiently on a bus to go home.

***
I nervously walked up to the door before opening it I wiped my sweaty palm in my pants and take a deep breath then open the door. The place was quiet so that mean Katie must have head out for work early. I entered the kitchen first to get myself  some coffee.

"Jada where the hell were you last night? I was worried sick about you not coming home" Katie blurted out angrily behind me giving me a fright.

"I'm sorry Katie I should have called you and let you know I was spending the night with a friend" I said sipping on my coffee and remembering the pair of blue eyes I woke up with earlier.

"A friend? You don't have any friends here?" She said smartly

"I met a friend recently and I'm home now please just drop it" I said frustrated

"Ok fine, anyway you got an interview with greys fashion and style boutique tomorrow" she said while sharing herself a cup of coffee.

I choked on my coffee because that's the biggest fashion designer boutique in Florida that all the rich people purchased their clothes. After high school I study fashion design in college, it was my passion and dream job. I can't believe they accepted me.

"Are you serious?" I squealed excitingly

"Yes so you better prepare for it. I'll see you later" she said finishing her coffee.

She walked out leaving me alone with all these memories of that stranger and Alex running in my head. I walked up to my room and took a long warm shower to relaxed myself. I can't believe I slept with a stranger after my broke up three months ago. I'm so embarrassed I don't want my sister to know about this or seeing that hot guy again. I lay back in the tub and trief to let my mind free.

End of chapter two enjoyed.

Vote and comment!!!!