Chapter 21

The unexpected

Jordan POV...

I always wondered why ladies spend forever to get ready, I've been waiting on Jada for almost a hour now to take her to her doctor's appointment. She's close twenty weeks now and she's hardly showing, we will be hearing the sex of the baby today and I'm hoping for a boy. Jessica is spending time with her parents because her dad is ill and I missed her a little.

"I'm ready" her voice snapped from my thoughts.

"About time" I frowned slightly.

I like how she puts herself together being pregnant, if your not up close to her you can't know she's pregnant because of the clothing she wear(not to tight or too loose). She was wearing a pink dress that fits her perfectly with black sandals, she put her hair neatly in a ponytail with light makeup. I find myself admiring her alot lately which is wrong because I'm engaged but there's something I like about her.

"It's impolite to stare don't you think?" She spoke snapping me from my thoughts again.

"I'm sorry... What took you so long?" I questioned on our way out.

"I couldn't decide which dress to wear" she replied.

"This one looks good on you" I complimented her.

"Thanks" she answered  smiling.

The drive to the doctor was peaceful and silent, she was in her own thoughts and so was I. I pulled up infront of Doctor Henry office in less than thirty minutes. I wanted to be here to know the gender of the baby for myself. Marcie and Doctor Henry knows I'm the father because I've been here a couple time with her and they are my good friends so I'm not worrying about our secret getting spill. I'm planning to tell Jessica the truth when she's back and I don't  know how things might work out after.

"Mr Grey how are you?" Marcie asked cheerfully as we walked in.

"I'm ok and you?" I replied smiling.

"I'm doing great myself... Hello Miss Montgomery" she said turning her gaze to Jada.

"Hello" she replied not to pleased.

"You can go in now, Doctor Henry is waiting" she turned back to me and said  and I nodd.

We walked inside Doctor Henry office, he was sitting there on his laptop but quickly attend to us when he realized we were standing Infront of him.

"Good morning doctor?" We greeted simultaneously.

"Good morning, how is my favorite patient doing?" He said smiling at Jada.

Favourite patient? is he flirting with her? Why do I even care?

"I'm ok doctor and you?" She answered smiling sweetly.

She never smile with me like that...

"Ok so the ultrasound now?" I said more like a question.

"Yeah... Sure right this way please" he said gesturing us to another room.

*****

Jada POV...

I took my towel from my bag and wrapped it around my waist, I lay on the bed and pulled up my dress exposing my belly. I shivered when he squeeze the cold liquid on my belly, I turned my head to the screen as soon as I feel the movement on my belly.

"It seems like you'll be having a boy" doctor Henry let out happily.

"Yes!" Jordan give out happily, fisting the air.

My eyes tears up when I saw the little person inside of me getting bigger and bigger. Doctor Henry pointed to every body parts that's  developing. I glimpse on Jordan a few times and he was very happy knowing it was a boy. I didn't matter about the sex I just know I was having a strong connection with my baby and I already love him. It's been twenty weeks my little bump is hard to recognize and I haven't feel him moving yet. After doctor Henry did the other check up, he hand us the photo of the baby and we said our goodbyes before leaving.

"It's time" he said puzzling me.

"For what?" I asked puzzled.

"For you to stop working, I'm going to talk to Karen tomorrow" he said as we entered the car.

"But I'm hardly showing, I can manage" I complained.

"Your getting older in your pregnancy I just want you to ready until it's time" he said caringfully.

Well that's true because my feet been swelling often and its hurts but I'm not ready to stop working I love my job. I haven't feel anger towards him anymore and we share a couple good conversation most time but I still haven't tell him I want to be apart of the baby's life. he's always going on and on how great parents he and Jessica is going be to the baby and I want that to be me instead of her.

"Ok" I said " I was doing a lot of thinking and... I want to be the mother of my baby" I let out In one breath.

He was quiet while he pulled up in the driveway and we exit the car. I was still waiting for his answer but he just pulled the door and walked in and I followed.

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked tugging on his shirt causing him to stop.

" But you already agreed to let me and Jessica take the baby " he said letting out a heavy sigh.

"I know but that's was before I feel the connection with him and I wasn't thinking right back then.... I want to be apart of my baby's life" I said softly.

"Jessica and I already have plans for the baby I'm sorry Jada, you has the chance to made you decisions" 

"I don't want Jessica being a mother to my child, her attitude is rotten towards me, how would she  treat my baby knowing it's coming from me or when she finds out your the biological father?.... It's not too late for me to be in my child's life after all we didn't sign an agreement form or go through court so I still have a say in this" I said breathlessly.

"But you were the one who agreed to it Jada. I asked you, we made the decision together and your were ok with it. I didn't plan on raising baby with you" he said harshly.

I feel hurt of what he just said for some reasons I do, I've been having dream of my baby being around his real mother and father. Katie was right my decision is now haunting me.

"What happen when she finds out your the father? Is she going to still want to be with you? This is my baby and I should be apart of his life" I started to get angry..

"You wanted to get rid of the baby in the first place, we could work it out differently" he semi shouted.

"I made a terrible mistake of ever thinking of hurting my baby, I wasnt thinking straight but-- oh my god!"

I placed my hand on my belly as I feels him moving inside of me, tears of joy filled my eyes, enjoying the amazing feeling.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"The baby move.... He just move inside of me" I voice out happily.

"What?" He said, looking confused.

"I just felt it, he's moving again" I gasped, placing his hands on my belly.

"Oh my god! He's really moving I can feel him" he said excitingly.

Laughter filled the air between us, he placed a kiss on my belly and the next thing I feel is his lips attached to mine and I give in without hesitation.

Oh my god we are Kissing...

*****
Edited

Questions.

What happen now between Jada and Jordan?

How is Jessica going to react when she find out Jordan is Jada's baby father?

Will there still be a wedding?

Comments and vote!!!!