Chapter 6

The unexpected

"Katie you're acting really crazy right now, I'm not pregnant" I said walking to the living room.

"How sure are you Jada? When  was your last period?" She asked following behind me.

She is totally over reacting there's no way I am pregnant, silly Katie:D. I'm sure it's the octopus soup I had so I don't see the big deal out of this.

"Katie you're overreacting my last period was two months ago" I said frustrated.

"Two months ago Jada!" She semi shout "you should take this" she said handing me a pregnancy test.

"Are you serious now? I don't need to take a damn pregnancy test, I'm not pregnant" I barked at her.

"So if you're positive that your not pregnant then why are you scared to take the damn test?" she scoffed.

"Because I don't want....... Ok fine if it will let you shut up then I'll just take it" I said angrily.

I snatched the test from her hands and storm in the bathroom slamming the door shut. This shit doesn't called for but what if I'm really pregnant? It would be for that  stranger. Oh my god! I started to feel nervous looking on the test but I did it anyways and wait for the five minutes for the result as it said. Without looking on it I storm out of the bathroom and hand the thing to Katie.

"See I'm not pregnant" I said and plopped my self on the sofa

"What the f**k!" She let out staring at the test then staring at me. "This is showing positive Jada" she said handing it to me.

I almost die when I saw it was positive, this  has to be an mistake or a dream. I can't be pregnant with a strange baby, I don't know anything about him or where to find him.

"Care to explain?" She asked sarcastically

"Katie this must be a mistake, they do give false result at times right?" I said shakily.

"This one is 99% accurate Jada so it's possible you are pregnant but for who?" She asked furious.

I was silent.

"Did you meet someone since you  moved here Jada?" She asked standing Infront of me. "Answer me!" She yelled

"N--no... Not really.... It....was a one night stand with a stranger" I stuttered sobbing.

Her eyes widen and her mouth fell wide open staring at me in disgust. If I'm really pregnant then I'm damn toast my parents would be so disappointing in me.

"How could you be so careless Jada? You should know better than to laid yourself careless with a stranger now you're f**king pregnant" she shouted angrily

"That's all you ever do judge me, no matter the deep shit I'm in you never stood by me you always judging me..... (CRYING) if you were acting like the big  sister and talk to me after my terrible break up, I wouldn't have to go drunk myself and slept with some stranger" I cursed angrily.

She stood there speechless just like I thought, she's always judging me. I marche up to my room and slammed the door shut, I crawl up in bed and started crying hard. I don't even know his name? I don't remember where he lived? If this is real I  can't keep it. I just can't.

_________ 

My eyes felt so heavy and swollen because of how much I cried lastnight but I managed to opened them and walked to the bathroom. I let the water beat down my body and tried to remove the memories of lastnight and everything. I wrapped a towel around my body and fix my messy hair and hide the bags under my eyes with some make up. I left the bathroom and get dress in a simple purple dress that's reached my knees and some flats.

"Hey good morning" Katie muttered peeping in my room.

"Hi" that's all I said

" Can I come in? " she asked softly

I shrugged my shoulder without looking on her, its her house so she can go anywhere In it if she want.

"Jada I am sorry for how I behave on you lastnight..... I was upset and I'm really sorry" she said softly walking towards me.

"It's OK, don't worry about it" I said with a fake smile

"So do you know the name of the person or how to find him?" She asked

"N--no I don't know nothing about him and I don't want to find him because if I am really pregnant I'm not keeping it" I snapped angrily

"Jada! You can't be thinking about abortion, mom and dad won't approve of that" she semi shouted.

Here we go again....

"Just drop this until I find out if I'm really pregnant, I'm going to the doctor today" I said keeping my voice strong.

"Ok lets go I am coming with you and no arguing please" she said walking to the door.

She's right I am not up for an argument with her so I followed behind her and we entered the car.

*****

We reached the hospital in no time and my palm started to sweat, I quickly send Miss Grey a text that I'm at the doctor so she wasn't expecting me today. We walked up to the front desk and Katie did all the talking while I looked around.

"Hi I'm Doctor Miller, please come this way" she said to us.

"I'll wait on you here OK?" Katie said.

I nervously followed the doctor into a cold room and she closed the door.

"So Miss Montgomery, what's are the symptoms you been having?" She said taking out her pen.

"I've been puking alot, feeling dizzy and feeling sharp  pains in my abdomen" I explained

"Ok when was you last period?" She asked just like Katie.

"Two months ago" I told her as I remembered it.

"Please pass some urine in this container and bring it back to me." She instructed.

She hand me a small container and I look at it confused but did as she said and return it to her.

"Ok I'll be right back with your result" she said and I nodd.

She left them room and I lied on the bed curling my knees to my chin with my back facing the door. I got deep in my thoughts Wondering what the results going to be. I can't afford to get pregnant so early and I just got a job, Miss Grey wouldn't allow me to continue working and then my baby won't have a father. I can't keep this child, I'm sorry baby if you're really in there but I can't have you right now.

"Hello Miss Montgomery, I'm Doctor Grey and I'll be taking over for doctor Miller" a deep voice said breaking me from my thoughts. "Your results are in and....

" Holy Neptune! This can't be happening " I said shockingly when I turned around and saw who it was.

I wonder what her result will say?

Who is her new doctor?

All that will be in the next chapter, stay tuned.