Chapter 30

The unexpected

Jada POV...

We spent a entirely three days at the small cozy cabin, we returned on wednesdays and I moved back in with him yesterday. The place is more relaxing and lighter since Jessica isn't around, Suzanne is back from  her break and she looked super relief not coming here to face Jessica and her badass attitude.

I spent the entire morning shuffling around in my closet looking for the perfect dress to wear to Jordan's parents house for dinner and I am fricking nervous about it. They haven't hear about the baby or knowing about Jessica drama and Jordan is going to tell them everything  tonight.

"Find anything yet?" Suzanne asked standing by the door.

"Nope" I muttered with a low sigh.

"C'mon fix that face of yours, you have ton off clothes in your closet, sure you will find something" she said looking through my closet.

"I'm nervous about this Suzanne.... I Sigh..." What if they don't like me? What if they don't think I am good enough for their son? What if they have a problem with my skin color? What if--,

"They will accept you and be happy your giving them a grandson.... Stop beating up yourself Jada, you're  beautiful, sweet and the girl anyone would want for their daughter in law OK?" She said cheerfully " Try this on" she said handing a white dress.

I took it from her hands and slide it over what I was wearing, it was little below my knees, plain white with cross fine straps at the back and fit perfectly over my growing bump.

"See how beautiful you look in it, I'm sure they will love you" Suzanne said smiling.

"Thanks Suzanne you're a life saviour" I said sliding off the dress.

A ravenous feeling erupted in my stomach and I rubbed it which Suzanne noticed.

"C'mon lets go make you lunch" she said leading me out the door.

"I'm craving for a whole lot of food right now" I murmured.

"I can see that, the more he grows the more you eat darling" she said smiling.

****

Preparing myself for dinner at Jordan's parents house, I did my hair right after I got out of the shower. I put it in a low side bun and applied a little make up trying not to be extra over dress, a nervously, awful feeling keep stirring in my stomach.

"Babe aren't you ready yet?" Jordan asked impatiently.

"I'll be ready in a minute" I assured him.

"You said that thirty minutes ago" he said helping me with my zipper.

"I mean it this time, just my shoes are leave and I am ready to go" I said amusingly.

Within five minutes I was ready and we left with the awful feeling still in my stomach wouldn't budge no matter how hard I tried to calm.

We reached his parents house in no time and my palm started to sweat and my feet failed to stop trembling. Jordan noticed my nervousness and plant a kissed on my cheeks and help me out of the car.

"There's no need to worry sweetheart, my parents won't bite" he said intertwining our hands together.

"What if they don't like me Jordan? I'm nervous as hell" I quivered.

"Look at me... Breathe Jada, breathe I'm right here with you" he said kissing my forehead.

I smiles and nodded my head, what he just said reduced the level of nervousness I was feeling and we walked to the door hand in hand. He pulled out a key from his pocket and open the door guiding me in first.

Breathe Jada... Just breathe...

I said inwardly calming my self which work a little until I saw Miss Grey coming toward us.

"You guys made it?" She said rhetorically.

"Hi Miss Grey nice seeing you again" I said with a sweet smile.

"Nice seeing you too Jada and please stop with the formality call me Karen" she said "you're growing" she said staring at my stomach.

"Yep soon ready to pop" I said with a small smile.

"Uncle Jordan" a little voice said running towards us and hugging Jordan.

Must be miss Grey daughter.... I didn't know she has kids...

"Hello pretty princess" he said lifting her up in his arms.

Her smile is so beautiful, with greyish beautiful eyes and blonde hair. She was extremely beautiful and by the looks of it she and Jordan as a good relationship. He's pretty good with kids and I know he's going be a wonderful dad to my son.

"Who's your friend?" She asked pointing to me.

"Her name is Jada but you'll say aunt Jada because she's uncle girlfriend" he said amusingly.

"Girlfriend?" I thought Jessica was your girlfriend" she said surprisingly.

My stomach ache hearing her name but I managed to keep my warm smile on my face.

"What's all the chattering around here about?" A elderly man said walking towards us.

My  palms started to sweat again and the nervousness acting it's way back in my body and my feet failed to keep calm. He stopped a few inches before reaching to us and stared at me with a surprisingly expression.

"What's the matter Gerald have you see-- I elderly woman said coming towards the man and stopped looking at me with the same expression as her husband.

I feel uncomfortable under their stare which Jordan noticed and hold my hands. Their eyes traveled down to our hands and I gulped in the silence surrounding by us.

" Jordan who's this? " his mother finally spoke, checking me out again.

"It's uncle's new girlfriend" Kera said before Jordan could answered.

"New girlfriend?" She questioned staring at my stomach.

"Mom! Dad! This is Jada and she's---

" Pregnant " she said cutting Jordan off with a unreadable expression.

"OK everyone lets go to the living room and Jordan will explained  everything " Karen said pointing to the living room.

As soon as everyone turned  to the living room I wanted to run, I know they wouldn't like me. Jordan never let go off my hands, we were the last to enter the living room and we all sat with everyone staring at us.

"Son what's going on?" His father spoke breaking the silence.

" Jada here is pregnant with my baby" he said focussing on me.

"When did this all happened? What about Jessica?" His mom asked.

Jordan took a deep breath then started explaining from when we met, what happened between us that night and all that Jessica has done. He told them he called off the engagement with her and want to raise his baby with me. They all quietly listen without any comments.

I shouldn't let him talked me into coming here.. Sigh

******
Edited.

Vote if you like...

Comments if you have anything to say...

And read to the end....

Toddles....