Chapter 3. First mission

I and Envy were eating food in Envy's room while i asked.

~Hmm. By the way what is that plan of yours i'm gonna help you with?

~We are going to make blood sign into ground with civil wars, rebelions etc. at some towns that will make big transmutation circle around all Amestris that will let our father to take form of a god. We need for that 5 sacrifices- these are alchemyst which opened the gate of truth. For now it's for sure Fullemtal alchemist and his brother. Every single people inside transmutation circle will be killed and used for creation of philisopher stone. Only sacrifices will survive.

Envy told and i stared at him while thinking.

~It's interesting. I don't understand it much but i will help you. But i would prefer if i won't die.

I've told and laughed and Envy joined me.

~Well if you will learn alchemy and open gate you will survive for sure.

~Okey i will learn it but not now. For now i want to kill without alchemy using only my skill.

Envy nodded and then both of us went down to kitchen to took away plates. Soon i and Envy came to father and he told me.

~Envy, [Y/N] i have job for you. I think you would like it. Fullmetal alchemist find out about false priest of Leto in Liore. Priest is dead and we need to make there blood sign so we need to start rebelion. And i think it's best role for you Envy and [Y/N]. [Y/N] you can as well join battle if you want.

~Okey father. I'm right on my way there. [Y/N] Come with me.

I nodded to father and to Envy too and i came in Lior. Envy shape shifted into father Cornello and made people rebel. Soon murdering started and soon East army came here to supress rebelion i've joined fight and killed as much of soldiers as i could. Then Envy called me back to Leto temple. When i arrived i met Lust with Gluttony.

~We managed to let East army out of this and Central army joined fight and make this rebellion even worse. And you really helped us with this. You are good. Really good [Y/N].

~Thanks, I know. And this is Wraths doing right? He sent Central army here and took away East one.

~Yes. And see who's coming here. If it isn't father Cornello?

I saw as old, bald and fat man came to me and he started to talk with Lust.

~What about you took off this disgusting look Envy?

I told and grinned. Envy sighted and changed back to his form.

~Truth [Y/N]. If i'm supposed to look somehow i would reather be young and cute.

All of us laughted and suddenly we hear someone behind us. It's some Leto believer.

~W-what happened with father Cornello? Y-you are a monster!!

As that men shouted he started to run away. I loaded my gun and with one shot i killed him.

~Can i eat him? Lust? Can i?

~Okey Gluttony you can. And i hope  nothing will be left.

All of us gigled while Envy told.

~That was rude to call me a monster wasn't it?

~Yeah it was. But he got what he deserved.

I've told and all of us laughted.

~Did you heard that Fullmetal runt was the one to find out about father Cornello?

~Yeah we heard from father. Where is he now? We shoukd keep an eye on him shouldn't we?

~He is now in East city.

~Isn't it where flame colonel is?

~Yeah. We got them pretty together.

~For now let's get back. We will let Wrath take care of this.

Envy told and all of us came back down to cetral. I was with Envy in his room while we were talking about various stuff. Then i remembered that i was still dirty from blood from fighting.

~Uhm Envy?

~Hm?

~Are there some showers? I'm still full of dirty and blood.

~Yes. I will take you there.

Envy stood up and took me down hallway to showers.

~I guess you don't have any clothes or so, so wait a minute.

I nodded and Envy went for a moment away. In few minutes he was back with clean clothes and towels. I thanked and came in showers. Envy was waiting before showers. I took my time and when i was down i put on new clothes. It was black T-shirt and black shorts which looked like skirt. I put it on and found out that i look good in it. When i came out Envy stated.

~What took you so long?

~I was thinking about clothes you gave me. I'm gonna guess. They're yours right? Only difference that i have normal T-shirt while you have top.

~Yeah looks like we have same size. You got problem with my clothes?

~No. I think it looks good on me.

~I think so too.

Then both of us came back to Envy's room and thought about what to do.

~Envy? What are you doing when you are bored?

~Well i usually lay in bed, think, talk or read. What about you?

~When i'm bored i usually go to hunt down some soldiers. It's fun when they find out who are they facing and when they are running away for help but sooner or later my bullet or other weapon will always reach them.

~Ha i love it too. I love their faces in despair and in agony. I love seeing stupid humans suffer. No wonder we get along well.

~True. I'm not surprised. But what are we gonna do untill out next mission?

~Well i dunno. We should probably sleep or talk about stupid humans.

~That should work.

I laid in bed and then Envy done the same as well. We were talking and soon i fell asleep. Envy looked at me and thought.

~This is first human crazy enough for me not to hate. I have a good feeling about her.

Then Envy decided to sleep as well.