Chapter 14. Kimblee

It was next day morning and i was still sleeping while Envy already woke up and he pat my head. He was sitting on bed and thinking.

~I wonder what a terrible nightmare she must have that it made her cry. I saw her cry once when she told me about her past and yesterday but that were tear of joy. Well i need to wait untill she wakes up and ask her.

After some waiting and thinking i finally opened my eyes just to see Envy look at me.

~Good morning princess. Finally awake. I thought i would have to wait years for you to wake up. How was your sleep?

Envy told with smile. I still being tired slowly sit on bed and tried to remember my dream. Then it hit me. That terrible nightmare. I looked at Envy and from his face i knee that he knows something. Even though, i decided not to tell him about that nightmare.

~Uh i was sleeping good i guess.

I gave him small smile and told.

~What about you? Did my prince sleep good?

I grinned and looked him in his eyes.

~Yeah good. Even though i was awake at night.

~Hm? Why?

~You don't remember? You probably had nightmare. You woke up with scream and tears rolling down your cheeks. I woke up because of that. Then you fell asleep without a word. I decided that i'll ask you today.

~Ouh hm yeah i remember.

I tried to avoid another questioning.

~Are you going to tell me what it was about that it made you cry and scream? It is you that we are talking about.

~Nah. It's nothing. I'm okey. Just bad dream. Don't mind it at all. Okey?

~As you say. Well now get yourself out of bed.

~Uh why?

~ Just because. Are you planning to lay there whole day? I'm going to give some food to doc.

~Okey i'm coming i won't let this chance slip between my fingers. I love how you are making him feel bad.

~I wanted to hear this answear.

Envy grinned and both of us went to kitchen. Both of us made some food and ate it and some portion was left for doc. Soon we came to his room. Envy knocked with grin.

~Hello doc i brought you some food. You are somehow quiet. Are you thinking about what happened in Ishval?

Envy opened door and dropped plate with food. I quickly caught it and saw that Marcoh isn't in room. But there was lot of blood and his clothes and with blood something written on wall.

~Vengeance huh..

I told and ate food because Marcoh isn't here to eat it anymore.

~What are we going to do Envy? Looks like Scar's work.

~Yeah i see that. Looks like Marcoh is dead. But that would be okey. We don't need him and he can't tell any secrets if he's dead.

~I don't think he's dead.

~Huh? Why?

~Look. one chimera is missing. Isn't Marcoh good at biologic transmutation?

Envy though about it and nodded.

~That's truth. But that means he is with Scar and he's running away.

~Yeah but that also means that if we catch him we can destroy his precious village right before his eyes, right?