Chapter 18. Right hand of King Bradley

As old men ran away Wrath and Envy came in and told.

~We decided that we are going to convince you right now. You have to choose become soldier or die.

~Soldier. I'm not planing on dying so soon.

~Okey then. Come with us [Y/N]. We are gonna pretend we convinced you and now we are going to take care of other things in Wrath's office.

Envy told.

~Yeah. Now we will wait little because it is really hard to convince someone like me. I wanna ask something.

~What's that?

Wrath asked and i told.

~What kind of work am i supposed to do?

~They will think you are doing some secret missions for military but you will be doing work with me instead.

Envy answeared instead of Wrath.

~Oh i remember, you already told me that.

~But sometimes you will show yourself here so it won't be suspictious.

~Yeah yeah i know.

I told and Envy came to me to took off cuffs and i told.

~Looks like playing cards in here won't be possible. Why did you decided to make it quicker?

~I was sitting on Wraths table when phone ringed. I decided to pick it up and guess what?

~I don't know at all. What it is?

~It was one of Kimblees chimeras and he told that he knows position of Scar and Marcoh. I though that i can't be more lucky and of course that i want you to go with me as well. This is going to be fun. Don't you think [Y/N]?

~Of course. Now i understand why i'm getting out of here so soon. Well let's get going.

I told and i walked away along with Wrath and Envy and i gave big nasty grin to that annoying old geezer and i signed him that soldier with blod short hair next to me is my boyfriend- the one who won't let a thing happen to me. He looked so pissed off and was holding myself back to not burst out laughting. And nobody else didn't noticed it just him so he looked like crazy. Wrath walked faster and i with Envy stayed behind a little.

~Envy? I need something from you.

~Huuh? What is it?

~I need to take shower and i don't have clean clothes. Can you buy me something i can wear?

~Uh okey. I'll take you to shower and meanwhile buy you something. I'm gonna tell Wrath that we'll come to him a little bit later. Now go faster [Y/N].

~Uhhhh i'm going.

I told and soon we were close to Wrath once again.

~Wrath, we will get to your office later. We need to take care of something.

~All right. I'll wait.

Wrath told and Envy took me to shower.

~You have 20 minutes we can't be too long. Humans are very suspictious creatures. You know what i mean right?

~Yeah yeah.

~Okey i'm going.

~Okey see ya later.

I told and Envy went away. I took of my clothes and started to shower. Hot water was falling down my body. In 15 minutes Envy was back. He knocked on doors.

~[Y/N] it's me. I have clothes for you.

~Okey come in.

I told and Envy come in and put clothes near shower i was in. He didn't saw me because wall was in his view. I reached for towel and looked at Envy and gave him small smile. I took towel inside shower and dried myself. Soon i asked Envy to bring me clothes closer because i couldn't reach them. He did so but neither of us realized that he will see me. He gave me clothes and then stared at me for a while. He quickly turned away amd walked closer to exit. I stayed confused but i didn't mind it that much as you though i would. After all he is my boyfriend. I looked on clothes he brought me and i put it on. There were black shorts and black top with big neckline. Looks like Envy's clothes but mine doesn't look like skirt this time.  Soon i came out of shower and took care of my hair. When i was ready i came to Envy and tapped his shoulder.

~Hey, you can look. I don't mind that you saw me. You are my boyfriend after all.

He looked at me and stared.

~You look really good in this clothes.

~Thanks. You have good taste in fasion i think.

~Heh. Of course i do.

I then walked out of shower and we were on way to Wraths office.

~All way there those fuckers were staring at me.

~Ignore them. They were staring for 2 reasons. You are murderer and you look so fucking good.

~Well thanks.

Soon we were in Wrath's office and Envy sat on his desk. I came closer and stood there looking at them. Soon Wrath told.

~Here this is your uniform. Now you are high ranked soldier. I decided you are going to be my right hand and you are working right under me. You don't have exact schedule.

~Okey that's great. Does that mean i have even higher rank than Mustang?

~Of course. Now he can't do a single thing to you

Envy told with grin while mine appeared on my face. Soon i put on my new uniform and Envy changed back into blond haired soldier when we came out of Wrath's office. On our way ee met Mustang and i told him.

~Right now my rank is higher than yours. You can do nothing to me. And be sure that i will kill you sooner or later. You were just lucky that my rage overcomed me and i ignored everything that happened around me.
And right now even your beloved Riza Hawkeye is in my possession so don't try anything stupid. I'm as good with aim and weapons as her if not even better. And i can use alchemy without transmutation circle as well. Bye bye Flame Colonel. I'll see you soon.

I told and walked away along with Envy while Mustang's face was totally frozen.

~You really scared him [Y/N]. You are cruel.

~I know no need to tell me. BTW does he know how you look like in real? Or he don't even know who you are?

~He knows nothing about me. He didn't saw me in my normal form. He thinks we've never met before.

~Ouh that's great. So now let's do our work.