Chapter 21. Kept promise

We were still on way to Marcoh's village.

~He's kinda quiet isn't he?

~Yeah. We porbably scred him too much.

~Hmm. Now when i think about it how do you plan to destroy that village?

~Good question [Y/N]. I didn't though about it much but i want to make it cruel. You have some idea?

~Well yeah. In prison you have lot of free time. Do you think i was just sleeping? I do have a great plan.

I laughed a little and looked backwards to see Marcoh look down. He was quiet and his face had hopeless expression. But i didn't give a fuck about it and smiled.

~How much longer to get there? I can't wait anymore.

~Soon. In 10 minutes we are there.

~Great.

I told and waited untill we got there. As soon as Envy stopped car i went out and unsealed doors. Envy took Marcoh out and both of us came to cliff right next to the village.

~[Y/N] put your hand around my shoulders.

~Uh why?

~Don't ask. Just do it. Don't you believe me?

~I believe you.

I told and put my hand around his shoulders. Envy then held me with his free hand around waist. On the other hand Marcoh was through Envy's other shoulder.

~Hold tight [Y/N].

I nod and Envy jumped from the top of the cliff. Envy then let me be and put down Marcoh.

~Now [Y/N] tell me. What's your plan?

~We are going to slaughter them together.

~That's great idea but what about doc?

~Leave it to me.

I told with smirk and clapped my hands. I put them down to ground and transmuted rope. I tied Marcoh and hanged him of the ciff.

~Now he can't escape and he will see the slaughter. I'm great, am i not?

~You are, [Y/N]. I didn't though of it this way. So now let's do it.

~Yeah.

Both of us smiled and Envy held me bridal style and jumped his way down. Soon we were in village. I came to end of village and clapped my hands and transmuted big wall all around city. Then i took out my knife and Envy chnged his hand into blade and with grin we slaughtered over 70% of population in that village. Then i and Envy started a fire and he tooyome again bridal style and jumped his way back to Marcoh.

~Aaah what a lovely sound of dying humans in despair and agony.

~I love that sound too. It's like lullaby.

~Yeah.

Our fire burned every single house, corpse and citizen left alive. I pulled Marcoh back to us and made him watch  his beloved city burned to ash. Not a single corpse was left.

~And this is how you get rid of evidence. Noone knows that almost everybody was slaughtered.

~Exactly. You really do have great plans [Y/N].

~Yeha i know and i-

~You- You are monsters! Worst kind that lives on this planet!

~Envy. He called us monsters. It's rude to call us monsters. Even though we know we are ones.

~Yeah he is rude. But that won't help him. Let's go back [Y/N]. We have to lock him back in ,,his room,, and do our job. Right now it's only few days untill ,,The promised day,,

~Okey let's go. I'm tired and i need some sleep.

~You got a point there.

Envy told and grabbed Marcoh and put him through his shoulder again. I put your hand around his shoulders and he once again jumped his way down of cliff right next to the car. I clapped my hand, and destroyed whole wall around that small city and then I put Marcoh inside and sealed doors with alchemy. Then i sit next to Envy while he drove away back to central. As soon as we were there i took Marcoh and lead him through tunnels. When we arrived back we locked Marcoh back in his room but this time we cuffed him to prevent him from drawing alchemy circles.

Then we went to see Greed and talk with him. He was supposed to guard tunnels. As soon as we came to him we saw him in...agony?

~Oi Greed? What's goinh on with you?

He didn't answear but instead he looked at you with murderous look in his eyes. I got ahold of my katana and waited for Greeds next movements. At first he tried to attack me but i defended yourself as nothing. He then ran away. I put away my katana and looked around me to see there some corpse.

~Uh this is Chimera? Did this guy made him crazy?

Soon Envy appeared behind me.

~I heard some fighting. What happened?

~Greed gone crazy over this guy's corpse. Looks like he betrayed again.

~Aaah father won't be happy at all. Let's tell him and then let's go sleep. Even though i don't need to sleep i'm tired.

~Uh-um.

I went back and talked a little but soon we reached father.

~We're back.

Envy told and Father nodded.

~We brought back Marcoh and as you can see [Y/N] is back as well.

~Good to hear that.

~Yeah but Greed betrayed again.

~He did? Whatever i will destroy him later.

Father told and i decided to ask him.

~Can i ask why do we need Marcoh?

~Now we don't need him. We have all 5 sacrifices we there is longer need for him. You can do whatever you want with him.

~That's great.

I grinned and looked at Envy. Soon he told.

~There's going to be a lot of fun.

~Yeah i think so too.

I told and then father interupted our conversation.

~[Y/N].

~What?

~Tommorow be here at 11AM. I have some buisness with you.

~O-okey.

I told as little nervouseness overcome me. Then i and Envy walked right into his room.

~What do he want with me?

~I don't know. But there's no need to be scared. He needs you.

~I'm not scared! And i know but still i hate when i don't know what to expect.

~Uhm. For now let's sleep. I'm tired as hell and you too.

~Yeah.

I told and i changed my clothes. Then i layed in bed and Envy layed right next to me. Both of us got covered with blanket. Envy put his arm around me and i leaned closer to him. Soon both of us fell asleep in hug.