Chapter 6. Wrath, Greed and Marcoh?

~[Y/N]? Are you listening to me?

I flinched when i heard Envy talk to me. I was thinking and forget to listen to him.

~uh sorry i was thinking so i didn't listnen.

~I though so. Are you going to listen now?

~Yeah, yeah.

~Well do you remember that one time i had mission without you? It wasn't long ago so you should remember.

~Uh-um. I remember. You were going for someone or something like that?

~Yeah i was supposed to bring here certain alchemist called doctor Marcoh. He is so called Cristal alchemist and during Ishval war he was the one creating philosopher's stones.

~Uh okey. I don't know who it is but don't mind it and continue.

~Aghhh okey. So i was supposed to bring him here. After war he was missing but by some chance fullmetal pipsqueak, again, found him and that doctor said him how to make philosopher's stone and it was supposed to be secret. We planned to capture him right after war but he escaped somewhere. But Lust found him and now he is locked here.

~Hmm that's great and what's so interesting about it?

~Heh. The threat.

~Heheh. Looks like some fun.

I told as grin appeared on my face.

~ Yeah. It is fun. That doctor escaped to small village and was acting as doctor Mauro. He really do like people of that village and they like him.

~aww that's sweet.

I said with irony and disgust in my voice.

~ But it sounds like fun begins here. Right?

Grinn appeared on Envy's face.

~I told to Marcoh that if he will try to escape then i'll make sure to slaughter the whole village before his eyes. Hahahahaa

~Envy you are really disgusting hahahahahaaa.

I started to laugh with him.

~[Y/N] do you want something to eat? I need to feed that doctor too so i would make food for both.

~Okey

~So come on.

I nodded and then both of us came downstairs to kitchen. Envy grabbed pan and cooked some food. Both of us ate it and then Envy told.

~I'm gonna take rest of food to Marcoh. Do you wanna come with me?

~Why are you even asking? Of course i'm comming.

~Great

Both of us came to him and gave him food. Marcoh then looked at me and asked.

~Aren't you that serial killer that kills only soldiers?

~Why are you asking?

Envy asked him with annoyed voice. I then responded.

~So what if i am?

~W-why did you sided with homuculli? Aren't you hu-

~I don't fucking mind what i am. I sided with them because i wanted to and you can do nothing about it.

I hissed at him as Envy grinned.

~You have your answear. Now eat. We need you alive.

Marcoh just looked at me and he had look like he saw something weird.