Chapter 15. Failed revenge

Few day passed. I and Envy were doing our work so there wasn't much of free time. Today was finally time i could relax. I sat on bed and started to talk.

~It's been some time since we had free time right?

~Uh yeah. Finally some rest.

~Do you wanna play some cards [Y/N]?

~Good idea. Are we gonna play by ourselves or are we calling someone to join us?

~Eeh i dunno. Maybe Greed would join.

~I think it'll work. I'm gonna call him. Do you know where he is?

~He should be in his room try there.

~Okey.

I came out of Envy's room and went straight to Greed's. I knocked and he opened door.

~What do you wan-, who are you?!

~Didn't you saw me during fight with Elric brothers?

~Uhmmmm... Oh yeah i remember. What do you want?

~Me and Envy have some free time and we want to play cards so i came to ask if you are going to join us.

~Why not. I have nothing better to do.

I and Greed came into Envy's room and cards were already dealed out. I grabbed mine cards as well as others and we started to play and talk together.

~[Y/N] why are you here? I quite don't understand it.

~Well i'm here because i want to help you guys. I'm interested in your plans and i'm here also because of this guy beside me.

~Interested in our plans? Aren't you human? Why are you interested in us? And you are here because of Envy? What the hell?

~Envy tell him about it. I need to take care of my cards right now.

~Oke. Well you probably heard about soldier serial killer. If not that guy whom body you took know her and can tell you more about her. Well we met here in tunels she attacked me when i came out to find out what's going on and......

Envy told Greed our whole story and Greed stayed in confusion.

~Well that's interesting. I never though someone with such bad taste in fashion whom hate humans and as cruel and as crazy as you would ever have gril.

~Tell more and i'm gonna kill you.

~Sorry, sorry-

~I won.

I told with monotone voice and interupted their little argue.

~You what?!

~I won.

~How's that possible? We bearly started!

~I have good cards and inteligence.

~Aaah. This is 5th time in row. Your girl is too good. I'm leaving. Bye

Greed wawed hand and i with Envy stayed alone in room

~What are we gonna do now?

~Let's talk about something.

~Okey. Now when i think about it how it went with Wrath and Elric brothers when you took them away?

~Oh, you've got a point, i didn't tell you. Well when i took them in Mustang was already there. Wrath made a pact with them so they are not gonna peek into our things and to be sure they won't do anything we have hostages. For Elric brothers it's their childhood friend and for Mustang his colegue and friend. Riza Hawkeye.

I started to get angry and rage was building up in me.

~Oh i see. So you let them be right?

~Yeah

~You let Mustang be after what he did to Lust even though you don't need him anymore?!

~It's in case some of the sacrifices die.

~Huuh?! What the fuck?! I didn't have chance to kill him because Gluttony was after him and Mustang got away and now when you got him you let him be again?! I became the sacrifice not only to help but for revenge too! Right now i'm going to kill that bastard and noone's going to stop me!

I shouted and i quickly took my weapons and run out of room. Envy tried to stop me but i was too fast. Soon i was out and i started searching for him. Soon i found him in town. Right when i saw him i ran to him with intent to kill him. I aimed my gun at him but he realized that and moved away and i shot to nowhere.

~Tch. Mustang i'm gonna kill you!! I shouted full of rage. He quickly put on his gloves and was ready to attack but there was too many civilians so he had to get away from them. He was running away and i was chasing him. Soon we were out of people and you shot really close his head but i missed.

~So this is that infamous Soldier killer?! Elric brothers told me that she works with homunculli. But Bradley didn't tell me a thing about her so if i kill her he can't blame me because i ,,didn't know,, about it. Now i'm far enough to attack.

I was still chasing him but soon he turned himself my way and snapped his fingers. I quickly clapped my hand and created wall from ground. I outrun him and shot at him again. This time i hit him in his left arm. He couldn't move with that hand but hr still is powerfull.

~Shiit. I knew he is strong but now when i see how strong he is i understand how he could kill Lust. But i need to do my best to kill him and avenge her.

I clapped my hands and attacked him with something like small eaethquake and then shot few times. He snapped his fingers and bullets were gone. He quickly dodged my alchemy attack and soom he was in alley with no escape. Right when i thought i've got him he grinned and someone hit me from behind. I could only see big muscle man with blonde hair. I was laying on ground and i looked up to see Mustang tying me up and putting me on his shoulder as my vision faded away and i blacked out.

~Well looks like we are going to look good for catching this serial killer alive. Right Major?

~Uh-um.

Major Armstrong nodded and they took me away. When i came to my sense i found myself locked in cell. My hands were cuffed in wooden cuffs. I slowly came to big metal doors and looked through small bared window to see dark before you and another big metal doors.

~So double security huh? Looks like i totally fucked up.