Chapter 5. Murder

Few days passed and i didn't know what to do again. I laid in bed and wondered. In no time Envy showed himself and came to me.

~What are you doin?

~Just staring at ceiling while thinking. What about you?

~I was talking with Lust, she is suspictious of one soldier. There is possibility that he found out about our plan. We know from Wrath that pipsqueak told about us to Maes Huges and Major Armstrong. Also there was his brother and his automail enginer.

~Looks quite troublesome.

~Yeah it is. But there is one thing i am thinking about. Wrath said that pipsqueak was trying to draw us. I can't stop thinking about his drawing.

~It is troublesome. If he can draw others will know how we looks like and in case he don't know how to draw, we'll probably look like some weird creatures.

~Yeah it made me feel mad but i'm not scared that somebody would know how we look like, it isn't problem. As you know Wrath is King Bradley so he forbid them to talk about it.

~We are lucky then.

~Yeah but you are in bigger trouble.

~Huh?

~You are famous serial killer. They know you work with us so that can be problem. Wrath can't cover you that much.

~Whatever. I'm still young so it will be hard to capture me and i have really good movements.

~Yeah and when you talk about it. How old are you?

~Me? Try to guess my age.

~Well you do look young but you for sure needed time to learn your skills and make yourself name so i guess you are about mid twenties?

As you heard his answear you almost died from laughter.

~Hahaha. Well Envy hahaha you need to take of almost 10 years down. I'm only 18.

[A/N] i need to add here concrete age for calculations later.

~Huuuuuh?! You look young and you actually are young! How the hell? What's with training your skills and making your name?!

~Naah it's long story. I don't like remebering my past. Let it just be. Okey?

~Hmmmm. Okey but make sure you'll tell me.

~Yeah, yeah. And now for you. How old are you?

~I'm gonna let you guess too.

~Uh okey. So you look like early 20 but i'm sure you are much older.

Then i started to mumble while thinking.

~You are homuncullus so you are sure old. I don't know when you were born or created so now lets guess.

Then i told my answear.

~I think you are about 75 in real even though you look like 20.

~I take that compliment. And to your guess as 100 more.

~Wait, what?! You are 175 years old?

~Yeah somehow like that. I'm 4th born homuncullus.

~Ewww. I was sleeping near really, really old man. That's gross.

~Oiiiii [Y/N] that was rude from you. Tch. That was really bad comment.

~Oh come ooon. Just joking. Joking you hear? Hope you are not that angry.

~Tch.

~Oh Envy pleease. Don't be mad at me. I like you. You know that right? You are first after long time i don't have urge to kill. Don't be mad at me. I was just joking.

~You like me?

Envy asked and then i realized what i said. I started to be nervous and blushed.

~N-no. I don't like you. I- it's just that you are ok aand-

~I know and i'm not mad. But don't joke about it.

~O-okey.

Soon our conversation was interupted by Lust coming in.

~Envy, you know what i told you about my suspiction? Looks like he soon will find out. He was researching a lot about it. Both of you come with me in case if something will go wrong.

~Um okey. I don't mind.

~Yeah i'm coming.

Soon all of us came before building and i with Envy were told to wait there. As we were waiting hidden behind trees we talked a little. Soon i noticed that someone is coming out of building. It's man and he is covering his wound and he is coming to outside telephone link. I heard as he mumbled somthing like quickly, quicky. I and Envy immediately knew what to do he shape-shifted into one women soldier. Before he went behing him i told.

~Don't be in that form for long or my urge to kill will grow.

I joked and he grinned. I came with Envy while i was further behind him. He pointed gun at soldier inside telephone link. They started little chat and soldier figured out that that soldier Envy looked like isn't that soldier. Envy then changed to his original form and looked at him. Soon that soldier grabbed his knife. I came closer and closer and sodier tried to attack Envy but he had time to transform into his wife so he wasn't able to attack. I was so nervous and my urge to kill him was that big that i pointed gun at soldier and shot. Envy trasformed back and hanged phone. Right then he came to me.

~What the hell [Y/N]?! That bullet was less then inch from me?!

~Uh i know what i'm doing. I wouldn't shot you even though i know you would survive with no porblem. But sorry that i scared you.

~You didn't scare me! But you really do have great aim. Now you can add to your account another soldier named Maes Huges. He died during his work so soon he will be Brigadier General.

~Good game [Y/N].

I told myself and then Envy told.

~I wanted to kill him but you took your chance sooner then me.

~Lucky me i guess

I laughed a little as well as Envy when Lust arrived.

~Good work both of you. That guy shot me right to head and had time to escape.

~Yeah for now let's head back.

Envy stated and i nodded. When we came back i laid on bed and Envy told me.

~Move closer to wall so this really, really old man can lay next to you.

I laughee as much as i could and Envy joined me too.

~[Y/N] i never though i would tell this to human- i know you don't like but still- but i really like you. I don't want to kill you at all.

I smiled and told.

~Same here.

Then both of us were ready to sleep. This time Envy fell asleep sooner than i so i decided to hug him with one my arm. Envy felt that and smiled and i then fell asleep.