Chapter 26. Final battle part 1.

~[Y/N] we should move on.

~Yeah i know but before that... *bonk*

I hit Envy a little on his head.

~What the hell [YN]?! Why did you do that?!

~You lied to me.

~Huuuh?

~You told me that you would protect me without without letting yourself die.

~I am alive!

~But you wouldn't be if i hadn't save you! You should have died! You don't even know how i felt! I was scared!

~Uhhh. Sorry. Now are you OK?

~Yes. And don't do that ever again!

~Yeah i got it. Now we relly should hurry to father.

~Uh-um.

Both of you ran through tunnels but soon something made us stop. I saw big black and purple mass of energy and soon an eye opened under me and i told.

~It's father probably taking me in because he needs me. How are you going to get in?

~There's way right through it. We will see each other inside.

Envy told and i was taken inside next to father. Soon Envy somehow get in and stood next to me. Both of us came closer to father.

~Long time no see Pride.

~Hey [Y/N]. How's your new body?

~Really great. But i'm not using it's power. I can transmute with clapping hands without using my stone. I don't want to die too soon from using it.

~Uh-um.

~ What happened to Gluttony, Wrath and Kimblee?

~Wrath's probably dead and Gluttony and Kimblee too. I absorbed the two of them to power up myself.

~You did? That's quiet interesting.

~[Y/N] we must focus on battle and not on your chit-chat.

Envy commented.

~Yeah sorry. We're gonna win it!

I grinned and looked at our opponents.

~So fullmetal runt, his brother (is he mentally here?), housewife and... Where's fourth one? One is missing, right?

~No. He is here.

Father told and let out some guy and threw him to others.

~That's Van Hohenhaim. He have same body as you. But now i guess you have more power than he does because you sure absorbed some philosopher's stones. Right?

~Yeah. And lot of them. How much time's left untill gate opening?

~7 minutes.

~Uh-um. Let's wait. If they attack us we will defend ourselves.

I told and Envy with Pride nodded. Not even minute passed and Fullmetal runt attacked us. Then housewife and Hohenhaim joined fight as well. And in the end even little Xing's girl appeared.

~Eeeh there's lot of them.

I commented and clapped my hands and i transmutated 2 guns, 2 shot guns and one machine gun.

~Heh. I'm so glad i know every single piece of every single gun.

I grinned wide and started to shot with machine gun to split them away. When my ammo has run out, father told.

~Now it's four on four. I'll deal with Hohenhaim you decide who you want to fight on your own.

Pride told first.

~I'm taking that little Xing's girl.

~Then i'm taking Fullmetal R-U-N-T.

Envy told with grin and i commented.

~Well, i'm taking houswife.

All of us ran at each other and attacked. I was fighting housewife and counted how much time was left.

~Right now it's 4 minutes 36, 35, 34... Seconds.

Housewife was fighting while i was easily dodging. Soon she got on my nerve and i attacked her back. She was able to withstand it. I smiled and told.

~So housewife was able to withstand it, huh? You aren't that weak.

~You are first one to call me housewife without need of introducing myself. I like you but still i'm gonna beat you.

~Huh. Never happening.

I grabbed my guns and shot at her. I only scratched her because she was dodging it and she was using alchemy at the same time. I decided to take shot gun and attack her with it. She was somehow able to block that with mud walls.

~Ahh guess i'm gonna use it too. I clapped my hands and put them on ground and i made stone fists  to sent her flying from mud wall she created.

~Aggh. I forgot she can use alchemy too.

Houswife cursed and soon i heard someone say.

~Huh? What's happening?

I found out it was voice of younger  Elric.

~So he is finally awake.

Then father told.

~It's time!

I with Envy and Pride went backwards close to him. Soon he opened gate. Process was somehow fast and soon i saw really young version of father. From nowhere he created sun in his palm and was ready to attack while scaring other sacrifices. But something happened. Process when he created philosopher stone form every human out of middle of teandmutation circle went wrong. Father started to loose his power and was weakened. But still he had enormous power. Soon father got out on roof of bilding and i followed him there along with others. Only Pride and Edward were left down. After some time Edward went up to us.

~Pride was defeated?! How's that possible?!

I and Envy looked at each other and we couldn't believe it.

~Well we need to help father.

~Yeah but this doesn't look good at all.

I told and out of nowhere Greed arrived before us. I started to fight with him and chat a little.

~Oi Greed! Why the hell ate you attacking us? We weren't the ones who killed your frineds!

~As if i give a shit about it [Y/N]. I'm gonna kill you all and i'm gonna take that god form instead of father!

~Are you crazy?!

Envy shouted.

~Huh. You are the one to tell.

Greed laughed and attacked us again. Envy wanted to use his big form but it was useless because there wasn't enough space even with Envy in his normal form. I waa still fighting with Greed but i unlucky fell and Greed hit me in head. I stayed laying on ground barely catching up to my contiousness. I saw Envy run to me but Greed didn't mind him at all and told.

~Oh i remember. There's something between them. Guess i will let them for some time untill they die.

Then Greed went away to fight father. I heard Envy talk to me but i couldn't completely understand him

~I guess even this body can't take this powerfull hit and still be contious.

I told and then everything went black.

[A/N]- [Y/N] have body like living philosopher's stone. Hohenhaim have the same but i'm not sure how his body works. I know hohenhaim couldn't die untill he used all his power. Even if he was almost dead in desert or when he collapsed in Liore from Hunger. But there was no scene where he was hurt badly so i don't know how this works. So i decided that this body wouldn't die even if it have deadly wound. It will heal and work just like body of homuncullus whom core is philosopher's stone itself. I think the difference between homuncullus body's and Hohenhaim's & [Y/N]'s body is that [Y/N] and Hohenhaim can use alchemy but don't have any special power. Thank you very much for reading. If you like story vote or comment- i'll answear any question. Autor-chan <3