Chapter 24. Start of fight

The Promised day started. Envy woke up first and he made breakfast. Soon i felt that someone is shaking with me. I opened my eyes and saw Envy.

~Finally awake [Y/N]. Do you know what is today?

~Good morning Envy. And yeah i know. The promised day. Right?

~Yes. And that's why you should eat something because today won't be time for that stuff at all.

~Thanks Envy.

I told and i started to eat. When i was done i stood up and took clean clothes and then i went to bathroom. Envy was waiting outside to prevent anybody from going inside even though there's almost noone who would use it.

~I don't understamd why is he guarding me. I can take care of myself. He probably can't be without the great me.

I though and smiled. I took quick shower and then put on clothes.

It was really matching outfit with Envy's. I had black shorts and black T-shirt.

~I guess i will put headband too.

U grabbed it and put it around my head and then i put my [H/L] [H/C] hair on top of headband. I got out of showers and Envy looked at me.

~Pretty clothes. Where did you get them?

~Huh. Funny. You know it's yours. But i like it so from now on it's mine. Hope you don't mind it.

~There's no choice i guess.

~Heh.

~Well are we going to work?

~Yeah but first we are gonna give food to our doc.

~Sounds like fun.

Soon we were in Marcoh's room and Envy gave him food.

~Why do you held me in here? I'm not gonna open gate of truth no matter what! I won't be your sacrifice!

~Huuh? We don't need you anymore. We already have all 5 sacrifices.

~H-how's that possible? And why am i still here?

~ You are here because we want you to be here. We will have a lot of fun. And there were already 4 sacrifices when you got in here for the first time.

~Huh? So who is the 5th one?

~I'm glad you asked. I am the 5th one.

~W-what?? Than how are you still complete?

~My boy let me use his philosopher's stone as tool.

I smiled and both of us went away without another word. When we were going through tunnels we talked a little.

~[Y/N] guess what?

~What, do you have some news?

~Yeah. I talked with Wrath before he went away with Pride and he told me that Greed attacked him. Greed really is crazy.

~Well i'm not that surprised. Greed probably got back his memories so it was really just question of time when he would attack him. After all he killed his friends. But on the other side he really should think about his chances of winning. Fight against Wrath was little troublesome for me too and there was even Pride against him so it was impossible for him to win. He underrated his oponents.

~Yeah that's why that was crazy. And why do you think it was expectable for Greed to attack?

~If you remember i started to kill soldiers because they killed my loved ones. I am avenger. He done the same because Wrath killed his friends.

~Uh-um. Naaah let's not talk about it anymore. I wouldn't do anything like that.

~What if someone killed me?

~Well that won't happen because you are so fucking powerfull that it's not possible. But if that would be case than you are the only one i would fight for.

~Aww Envy, that's cute.

I told with grin plastered on my face and he just told back.

~Stop it or i will change my mind.

~Okey okey. I don't wanna fight with you-

~Haaaa *punch* *badum* *crashhhh*

I heard someone fighting and that was what interupted me. I looked forward and recognize a little Xing's girl  fighting with some weird dolls.

~Oi Envy. What the fuck is this?!

~Oh. These are mannequine soldiers. Immortal army. They are just dolls with philosopher's stone injected in them.

As soon as Envy told that some of them attack us.

~Philosopher's stone huuh?

I though and stretched my arm. As soon as it was near me, i quickly took it down and then absorbed it's philosopher's stone. I looked around to see Envy absorbing one of these things after another. Then my attention switched to little girl in front of me. She started to stare at me.

~Oi! What are hou staring at, huuuh?! What's your problem?!

Envy asked and i told.

~Envy this is that little punk that was using Xing's alkemy to attack you from distance. She is reason why we almost weren't able to get Marcoh.

~Yeah i remember, i was fighting her. Well i think we should kill her.

~Yeah i agree. She really was pain in the ass. But i have to tell, when i remembered back how you were flying around. Hahahaha that was really hilarious.

~You better stop laughting.

~Yeah yeah. Don't be mad.

I told and i heard little girl tell.

~You won't get me! I'm gonna fight!

~Did you hear her, [Y/N]? She wanna fight us, hahah. Alone! Hahahaha

~Yeah i heard her hahahahah

Both of us started to laugh and then Envy attacked her. She quickly dodged and Envy attacked her again. She dodged again and again and Envy became more pissed off.

~Fuck it. She is jumping like monkey!

He started to run after her and i decided that i'm gonna fight too. I ran after them and took out my gun and started to shoot. She was able to dodge it and then she quickly threw few kunai. Envy was running after her and he wasn't able to stop and he stepped on transmutation circle that kunais created. Soon it exploded and i saw her and Envy fall into some room. I jumped after them and then i found myself standing in big white room and saw some guys around. While i was looking closer at them i recognized some of them. Envy reconized them too and told

~Not you guys! Agggrh!

He told with disguisted face.

There was standing Fullmetal runt, Xing's gril, Scar, 2 chimeras Riza Hawkeye and Mustang. I stood next to Envy and watched what's going on. Soon i heard that fucking Mustang say.

~You are Envy right? You are homuncullus that can change his appearance at will. And you are [Y/N]. Famous sodier serial killer. I still don't get it how you were able to get away from prison after i caught you.

Irk mark appeared on my face and then i heard Envy answear.

~Wooow. Did you hear of me? I know that you know about [Y/N] but you know about me as well? Hold up. Are you teaming up with him Scar? You guys are no fun at all.

Envy told while pointing at Mustang. I still stayed there and just listened. Soon Mustang answeared with smirk on his face.

~There really is nothing funnier then watching fools digging their own graves.

~Hmph..?

And then i heard Msutang tell with serious face.

~ I want you to tell me who killed Maes Huges.

I immediatelly froze on spot.