Chapter 7. Your past

~That traitor deserved it but still it pissed me off to saw him like that and all.

Envy told as he sat down on his bed. I sat next to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched a little but let me be. I after really long time felt something else than desire to kill or craziness inside of me. Then thought hit me.

~Is that possible that i, I?!, like him? I have weird feeling in chest while touching him and more. This feeling inside of me now. It's like i'm sorry for him.

I though and then told him.

~I know pain of losing someone. Even if you hated him for something he had done he is still your sibling. I know exactly how you feel.

~How can you know it? You aren't me and you weren't in situation like me.

~Heh. At first you told me that we are almost same. I probably think just like you. And second. I was in situation where someone else was killed before my eyes. Someone i cared about. It's true that they didn't betray me but still it hurts. I know what you feel. But that's just my past. I'm not gonna talk about useless shit. Just know that it will be better. You just need time.

I told and lais on bed ready to rest. I felt something like being sorry for him and i was ready to help him. Somehow i didn't know why i wasn't happy from suffering of someone else. But then i realized it for sure. I like Envy. And really much. He is only person precious to me. Soon Envy looked at me and told me.

~Sorry. And i want to know about your past. I dunno why but i'm interested in your past.

~Uhm okey. I'll tell you. What from it you wanna hear?

~Everything.

~Uh-um. Well when i was little i lived together with my my parents and little brother. My mum was scientist-chemic. She could make any poison as well as antidote or medicine. Then there was my father-assassin. From when i was 4 years old i was training hard with him to learn everything i would need. When i wasn't training i was reading and studying my mom's books. I know almost everything about poisons and antidotes to them. And even little from medicine. Because my dad was assassin i was tough not only martial arts but even fighting with weapons. I was best and shoting. I missed only few times when i tried it first time. For past few years i didn't miss even once- that's why i'm still here alive. My brother was 3 years younger than me. When i was 6 i already knew almost everything i needed to know but i didn't use it in real combat yet. Soon there was really big disaster. Soldiers bursted into our house and pointed at me with guns and were shouting for my dad to come out. He was in his work room so when he heard that soldiers were here he quickly equiped himslef with weapons ready to fight. My mum tried to protect me so she attacked soldiers with poisonous siringe but they shot her in chest. Bullet came right through her heart and she died before my eyes. When my dad heard shooting he quickly ran downstairs and shot about 5 of 8 soldiers till one of last three of them didn't kill him as well. I was looking at dead corpses of my parents when i suddenly heard footsteps as someone was runing right to me. I realized that it was my little brother runing to me. I looked his way and soldiers done the same while still pointing at me. I was full of fear and then my little brother ran out from kitchen. Soldiers heard someone runing to us and they thought that someone is going to attack again. I tried to stop them but they didn't listen to me. My lil bro was runing to me to hug me and as soon as he stepped in room where i was i heard loud shot. Bullet came right throug his head. His dead body fell on ground and i couldn't do a thing. I started to cry. Soldiers took away their weapons as they looked at me with smirk on their faces, they came to me and told me that i'm going with them. Then one of them grabbed me by wrist. I flinched and i didn't wanted to go. As they were dragging me i quickly stole gun from one of soldiers.  I pointed it at him and all of them just grinned and looked at me. Then one told me. ,,What do you little kid want to do with that?,, as he told i grinned a little with tears in my eyes. And told. ,,Whose daughter do you think i am? I was trained by my father. In last 3 years i didn't miss single time.,, As i told that their expression changed and they wanted to grab their guns but it was too late. I killed both of them and last one without gun i killed with knife i took from fathers corpse. Then i just ran away with hate towards soldiers. I was wandering some time throug city hungry and everybody ignored me, laugh at me and looked down on me untill i met old man named Joe who was homeless, just like me and offered me food and place to stay. I lived with him for about 3 years untill another thing happened. While old man Joe was on way to bring food soldiers came to where we lived and he wanted all money we had or he will destroy that small place we lived in. I was mad at that soldier and i didn't know what to do. Soon old man Joe showed and started to argue with soldier. That soldier lost nerves and took his gun out. Old man Joe managed to get it out of soldiers hands and it fell down on ground next to me. Soldier took out knife and stabbed old man Joe in his stomach 5 times. While old man Joe was laying powerless on ground, i grabbed that gun and now fearless pointed it towrds soldier. He grinned and stepped on old man Joe. I was full of rage and shot him 6 times in chest but i didn't shot him in his heart. I came closer to him and used his knife to slice his throat. Then old man Joe with his last power told me to take all money and to run away. With tears in my eyes i did so. From age of 9 i was living and killing in east city every single soldier i had oportunity to kill. I was there untill my 15. Noone took care about me and ignored me. That was time i found out how much i hate humans and that if i could i would be anybody else excluding these stupid selfish creatures. When i was 15 i was almost captured but lucky me run away and then killed them. Then i decided that i would be safer somewhere else where noone knows me. I decided to go to central and from my 15th year i'm living and killing here. Now i'm here for 3 years.