Chapter 10. Learning alchemy

It's next day morning and i with Envy were still sleeping while we were holding hands. Soon Envy woke up and looked at my sleeping form beside him.

~Ouh i remember. Yesterday was somehow rough for her. I didn't think she would be capable of feeling emotions but the same thing i though about myself. I really do love her. She is just great. And as i look at her closely i can even tell that she is really pretty.

Envy leaned closer to me and stared at my sleeping face which was facing him. I had feeling that somebody is staring at me so i decided to suddenly open my eyes wide. When Envy saw like i suddenly opened my eyes wide he quickly jumped backwards. And almost pulled me with him because we were still holding hands.

~Oh Envy it was just you. I had feeling that someone was staring at me so i wanted to scare them but it turns out to be you. But it's really funny to see you so scared.

I told while laughting. Envy gave me annoyed look and told.

~Really funny [Y/N].

~Yeah it is funny. And why were you staring at me?

~I-i was just chceking if you are all right.. Nothing else.

I unbelieveably looked at him and nodded.

~Hmph whatever. If i remember correctly, today i'm gonna learn alchemy right?

~Uh-um.

~I'm really excited about it.

~That's great. So now come to eat something and then we'll go to father and he will teach you. I didn't though he would teach you but it's probably better for him to use you as soon as possible without problems.

~Looks like it's the case. And what about you teaching me how to cook?

~Well okey. It's nothing hard....

After some time Envy finally managed to teach me how to cook and i tried it alone. Then both of us were eating my food.

~Not bad [Y/N]. You are quick learner.

~Thanks i know. I like to study various things i'm interested in. I think it tastes good but yours is still better. I love your cooking.

I told with smile.

~Ou someone's being nice.

As Envy told grinn appeared at me face along with irk matk.

~Yeah i tried but you ruined it now.

~Don't be mad. Just joking.

Envy told and i calmed down. In no time i went to father.

~[Y/N]. Looks like you are here to learn alchemy right?

~uh-um. I am.

~Well let's get started. Read those books there is lot of important stuff.

Father told and i grabbed all 3 books. As i look at it i stated.

~2 of them i already read. This one is only i didn't. And from previous two i remember everything.

~Looks like you really aren't ordinary human.

I grinned and sat on some metal tube next to Envy and started to read. In less then hour i stopped with reading and told father that i was done. He rised his brow and look at me.

~You've got some talent. Now let's head to alchemy. In alchemy there is few rules. First law of alchemy is that if you want to achieve something you must give something of same vaule in return. That's called equivalent exchange.....

Two days passed and i with Envy were talking.

~[Y/N] did you hear that fullmetal shrimp is doing some problems? As if he is trying to get everyones attention. Wrath went to solve it.

~Ouh so that's where he went. But i don't have good feeling about this situation.

~Huh? Why?

~I don't know. As if something is about to happen.

~Hmm okey. Till nothing's happening let's not care about it. Wrath is with Gluttony so they shoul be okey. By the way [Y/N]. I wanted to ask you...

~Ask me what?

~Do you know about tool you need to pay for opening the gate of truth?

~Ehm no. What's that tool?

~It's something you have to pay for seeing truth and for all knowledge you gain from opening that gate. In fullmetal shrimp's case he lost Leg and his brother whole body. There will be something taken from you too as tool for opening that gate.

~Ouh i understand. Equivalent exchange. Well if it take me something i will live without it.

~You sure [Y/N]?

~Yeah. You scared for me?

~....

~Well now don't think about it. I'm gonna learn last part of alchemy. I almost completely understand it and even performed some small alchemy.

~That's good. Show me something.

~Ouh okey.

I drew circle with signs for everything i need and used it. I created some small animal.

~Looks like cat.

~Yeah. Well it is cat.

I told and Envy luaghted.

~I know, i know. It's pretty.

I smiled and told.

~I didn't plan to be much kind but with you i can't help myself. And you seem the same way right Envy?

I asked and Envy nodded.

~Yeah. I feel the same way. And i can tell it. I love you.

Envy smiled and i grinned.

~I love you too. But aren't you little bit out of character?

~Whatever. I don't give a shit about it. And you are out of character too. Where is that bloodthirst?

~It's just not on surface but it still is there. You waana kill some soldiers with me? I have some time.

~Okey i will come with you but only if we will have some free time. I gigled and came to father.

In few hours i knew everything. Father even told me that he didn't see human beter then me. Soon i went with Envy to kill some soldiers and when we came back Wrath was there. Both of us came closer and Wrath told.

~They captuerd Gluttony.

My eyes went wide and i couldn't believe it. But when he explained it i understood.

~So pipsqueak was trying to lure out Scar to try to kill him while you would go to protect him because you need him. He have something in his head. But we won't let that be right Envy?

~Yeah. We will bring Gluttony back. We lost Lust but we can't lose Gluttony as well.

I nod and i we came back to Envy's room.