Chapter 25. Deal

I heard Mustang ask Envy about Maes Huges death. I immediatelly froze in place. Soon i heard Envy answear.

~Maria Ross did.

~I know she didn't kill him.

~Huuuh? You want to tell me that you burned innocent girl to ashesh? Nicely done Mustang.

~Quit running you mouth you idiot! Tell me the truth or i will burn it out of you you worthless scum!

Envy stayed quiet for a moment.

~If i tell him it was [Y/N] that would be bad. He burned even Lust i won't let her die.

Envy though while i was still froze on place. I knew he burned Lust and that i can't defeat him any other way then hand to hand combat or with gun ponted to his head. I was ready to tell that it was me but Envy answeared first.

~Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You finally hunted down your culprit.

~I doubt that moron like you could pull that off.

I was looking at Envy with wide eyes, why did he took it on himself. Then Envy started to talk.

~Huh, moron you say?

I saw red flashes all around him while i saw him shape shift into someone.

~I would prefer to use that term for someone who would fall for trick like this.

When he told that, i saw Envy change in form of women from photo i saw on ground when i killed Huges. Mustang had totally shocked face full of hatered.

~Haah. You wouldn't believe that but it was the same face that Huges had when i killed him with face of his beloved wife!  That! Was! Great!!

Envy kinda shouted and Mustang told.

~Everything you said is fuel for your funeral pyre! I will burn you to death!

As i heard that i felt scared. I heard in my head hear beating noise.

Ba dum

                             BA DUM

               Badum

                                                   BA DUM!!

Soon it all started.

~Everyone get away. This is MY PREY!

Right when he told it everyone except him and Hawkeye tried to go away but Envy blocked them. He started to talk but *SNAP* and fire went Envy's way. Mustang burned Envy's mouth and Envy took back his normal form. I decided to attack Msutang. I pointed my gun at him but Hawkeye shot my direction. I was able to dodge and attack her myself. Both of us were shooting at each other while Envy and Msutang fighted. Soon Envy took on his true form and was ready to attack Mustang but Mustang was quicker and burned his eyes. Envy screamed in pain and i looked at him. Hawkeye took her chance and tried to kill me but i dodged again. Meanwhile Mustang burned Envy again and again. I felt enornous pain and told at first quiet and then you shouted it.

~I can't loose him. I can't loose him!!

Hawkeye let her guard down and i took my chance and shot her. I hit her leg and when Mustang saw that he wanted to burn me but Envy attacked him with his tail and sent lot of fallem rocks fly at him. Then in matter of seconds he took his normal form and ran away into tunnels. Mustang followed him and i stayed fighting with Hawkeye. Even though she couldn't walk she was still shototing at me. After about 5 minutes she was out of ammo. I came to her and knocked her down.

~I won't kill you. Maybe i will need you.

You told and run after Envy. As you were going in you hide behind some tubes and was searching for Envy. Soon you see as Envy took form of Huges but Mustang didn't wait and snapped his fingers. He burned him again and again and pain in you was so big. Soon Mustang hit Envy one last time and you see Envy's normal for desintegrate. You see only some small green worm. You immediatelly realized that this was Envy. He have multiple legs just like in his big form.

~So this is how he looks like without power. But this is still Envy i love. I don't give a fuck about how he looks. But what's the worst.. This is exactky like in my dream? Envy is protecting me and he is almost burned by Mustang. I can't let that dream become true! I need to save him!

You quietly get out from your hiding and right when Mustang was ready to burn Envy one last time * ka chnk*. Your gum was touching his head and you were ready to shot.

~What's the meaning of this?!

~Lower your hand. Immediatelly!

~Why would i do that?

~He isn'y the one who killed Huges.

~As if i would believe you. You are saying this only for his protection.

~You really think so? I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HUGES! He said it was him just to protect me.

~So you are the one?! Ugh. i should have killed you before when you attacked me.

~Yes you should. But now don't do any sudden movements! Right now your subordinate is laying knocked down.  She lost to me. If you kill him than i will pierce your head with mine gun and than i will do the same to that women.

~Agrh.

~Right now you want to safe her and i want him. I want you to let Envy be in exchange for Hawkeye.

~Aaagrh. So he didn't kill him and the one who did was standing before my eyes. How can i trust you that she is still alive?

~I didn't kill her. I had oportunity but i didn't. You will see it on your own eyes soon. You have to believe me.

~Aagrh. Okey i accept it but i will kill you for sure later.

~That's mine line. I'll kill you. You burned Lust to death and tried to burn Envy. I'll never forgive you and i will kill you for sure! But right now i need to safe my loved one. That's only reason i'm letyimg you get away.

~...

~Now put down your gloves and throw them away.

~Tch..

Mustang threw gloves away and you let him go his way to Hawkeye but you still pointed gun at him. As soon as he was away you run to Envy and put him on your shoulder.

~Heh. What a pathetic form of yours Envy.

~I didn't laugh at you while you were in prison!

~I know. But you mocked me a little. This is great oportunity how to get payback for it.

~But i helped to get you out of prison!

~I know. And that's why i'm going to help you too.

You run through tunnels when you run at mannequine soldiers.

~Can i?

~Do it [Y/N]!

You grinned and threw Envy at mannequine soldiers. Soon he absorbed almosy all of them and you see hi gigantic green form again. Then he changed back at him normal form anand he started to laugh.

~Hahahahaha!! Finally!! Guess who is back!! Hahahaha

You cam closer to him and hugged him.

~Welcome back my monster.

~I'm back.

Envy told.

~Well now we should move on. We have work to do.

~Yeah i know.