Chapter 9. Rage, fight and love

It's been few days and i and Envy were both doing our job while talking. But soon terrible news came to us. Wrath came to both of us and told.

~Lust is dead.

~W-whaaat?!

Both of us shouted with wide eyes.

~How is she dead?! What happened?

~Mustang killed her. They got down through laboratory in tunnels and found out what they shouldn't. Lust was there to kill them but Mustang won. He burned her. She was fighting till the very end. When i came she was almost compeletely dead.

~And why is he still alive?! Why didn't you kill him?

~We can use him.

~Use him?

I and Envy asked him in unision and Envy asked.

~You mean as sacrifice?

~Uhm.

Wrath told and i completly pissed off told.

~I liked Lust. She was really great. I won't let him be. I'll kill that bastard no matter what.

~No [Y/N]. You can't kill him. We need him as sacrifice.

~I don't fucking mind if you need him. He will die!

I was ready to attack with katana in my hand. Soon Wrath took out his and Envy look at me and yelled.

~[Y/N] stop it. You can't kill him we need him he'll sacrifice how many times do i need to tell you? I don't want to fight you. But if you won't change your mind i would have to. I want to kill him as much as you but we can't.

Envy told and changed his arm into blade.

I've attack them and fought with all i've got. I was as good with swords as Wrath was. Envy was trying to stop me while Wrath kill me. I then jumped back and told.

~I WILL BE YOUR SACRIFICE!

As i told that both of them stayed still. I still held my katana while Envy changed his hand back. Then Wrath put away his swords and i then done the same. All of us came closer.

~I don't wanna ruin your plan but i won't let him live as well. So i'll be your sacrifice. I don't feel like being used for philosopher stone and also i don't wanna be useless.

~Hm but you don't know alchemy so you can't open the gate.

~I can always learn it.

I said and then i heard someone tell.

~What's going on here?

We hear father's voice. All of us came down and father told us.

~That was interesting what you just said. Do you really mean it?

~I may be murderer but i care about my comrades. I really mean what i told. For now as i know there are 3 who opened gate. 1. Edward Elric, 2.Alphonse Elric, 3.Izumi Curtis.

Then father told.

~There is even 4th one. Van Hohenheim.

~So there is 4 of them. Even if Mustang will die you still have Marcoh in here. and if he wouldn't want to open gate then i am here who will do it for your sake. I don't really mind being sacrifice and i would be able to use alchemy without transmutation circle. And i really want to kill Mustang to avenge Lust.

~And how can you learn alchemy?

Wrath asked and i looked at father.

~Please father. Teach me alchemy. I would be really good help.

Father looked at me and nodded.

~All right. I will teach you. I hope you have some inteligence.

~I do.

~Okey i'll start tommorow.

I thanked and i told to Wrath.

~You are really good with these swords. I had hard time with fight agains you. If Envy was seriously attcking me i would end up injured.

~Hmph. I have perfect eye so this is easy. I can help learn you some tricks if you want.

~Of course i would like to.

Soon i came with Envy back into his room and i laid in bed and Envy sat next to me.

~Oi [Y/N]. Why did you offer us so much help without wanting anything in return?

~I want to ask you something too. Why didn't you attack me seriously?

~I asked first! But whatever. I don't know why but i didn't want to hurt you.

~Why?

~I like you. I don't know hows that possible but i like you. And really much.

~I did it because i want to be with you as much as possible. I don't know why but i like spending time with you. And when i can i will help you. I like you too. Really much.

There was awkward silence so i decided to do something i didn't do from time my family was killed. I sat on bed and looked Envy into his beautifull purple eyes. I then hugged him and cried. Envy didn't know what to do but he hugged me back. After about 5 minutes later i pulled away and told him.

~Sorry. I didn't want to show you this weak side of me. I huggdd my knees and Envy told.

~It's okey i guess. But why did you do that?

~I-i just felt like i need to hug you. Well i like you and there is Lust's death and even though i hate it i'm still fucking human with pathetic emotions and i'm sad because of Lust's death. That's why i decided to hug you because i know that you miss her as well as me. Funny is that i hugged someone or cried last time when my family was killed ot maybe when old man Joe died.

Envy looked me in eyes and told.

~Don't worry [Y/N]. We will kill that motherfucker Mustang. And i think i don't like you. I love you even though this is pathetic human feeling.

Envy hugged me and i hugged him too.

~I love you too.

I told now with smile and then we laid in bed to sleep. Both of us fell asleep in hug.

~Good night [Y/N]

~Goid night Envy. And don't think i will be this pathetic tommorow. Tommorow i won't be weak again. I will be back as you know me.

~Same here.

Both of us grinned while falling asleep in hug.

Meanwhile i forgot to close door and Wrath was going around Envy's room and saw us sleeping in hug.

~I can't believe that these two crazy psychopatic minds are actually sleeping in hug with each other. Hmph i'm not going to mind it at all.

And with that he closed our doors.