Epilogue

--- TWO YEARS LATER ---

I stood in front of my window and looked at the night sky. Time passed and I was watching Chan's room as usually. But I wasn't prepared at all when I heard that he played the song. In front of my eyes the day passed by once again. I realized which song it was and almost dropped my tea can. I saw how Chan seemed to get nervous as well. He ended the live stream a bit earlier than usually and the whole day I felt a bit uneasy. Should I stick to my plan? Two days later I had to make my decision.

Suddenly I felt somebody hugging me from behind. "Can't sleep, honey?", my boyfriend asked me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I shook my head. "What is going on in that beautiful mind of yours?", he asked. "I thought about how we meet", I answered. He laughed: "The first or the second time?" I laughed along and said: "The second time. Or both kinda. When I sat on the park bench and you suddenly sat down next to me saying I would distract you too much sothat you couldn't focus on your work." "I remember", he said, "you apologized and when I told that I didn't mind but rather could get used to it you suggested to go grab a coffee then and see where it goes from there." I nodded: "Exactly." After some time he added: "I was so relieved to see you sitting there. I really thought you wouldn't show up." "There's no way I couldn't have done that. Our time meant too much to not at least try it", I answered and turn around to him. Then I smiled and said: "And I am so glad I did. We changed like I expected. But now we just match even better." He smiled back and kissed me. As I opened my eyes again he said: "I love you. I love you so much." And I answered: "I love you too, Chan."