~33~

Same Day,

Same Day,

Early Morning

New day came with new hopes for Juhi. She woke up with a smile on her face. A genuine smile had appeared on her lips after seven long days. She sat on the bed and looked beside her were Karna sleeping like a baby. His eyes were closed and his hair spread around the pillow. She slowly moved the strands of hair fallen on his face and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Unknowingly a smile appeared on his lips at the mere contact of her lips.

"I will make everything back to normal arya. From today no secrets or misunderstandings will be there between us. There will be no more ignorance and avoidance between us. I will make every problem disappear, I promise." She whispered.

She got down the bed and went to get ready for the day. The day that is gonna change her life forever. A new change that had the power to make their relation both strong or weak. Nothing in her life will be same as before succeeding from today and that was for sure.

After getting ready, Juhi looked at Karna's sleeping form one last time before moving out of the chamber. She  started making her towards the kitchen with a smile on her face. What she didn't know was that her smile would soon be wiped off and will be replaced with tears. She was about to enter the kitchen when a voice from inside made her halt in way.

"Seems like Maharaj got wearied of Maharani. I think he is planning to marry again and bring another Maharani to Anga." A voice spoke from inside the kitchen.

'What?' She thought to herself, hearing the words spoken by the daasis.

Juhi felt her body go numb as she continued hearing the talk between the daasis. Her eyes were bloodshot with tears that was beginning to blur her vision. Her lip quivered and a sob threatened to choke off her. She leaned against the wall covering her mouth trying her best to muffle her sobs. Composing herself Juhi walked away from the kitchen like a lifeless body.

"Did he really got wearied of me?" She asked to herself as she walked away

She entered back in her chamber hoping to find Karna but unfortunately he had already left from there. She sat on the bed lifeless. All the words of the daasis started revolving in her mind making it difficult for her to breath. A sob escaped her mouth as she thought more into the words spoken by the daasis. Her hear and mind were in turmoil making it impossible for her to take a stand.