~21~

Today was the much awaited day for the whole Kuru and Yadav families

Today was the much awaited day for the whole Kuru and Yadav families. The whole dwaraka was celebrating the marraige of the eldest princess who they is considered as a blessing of Mahadev as she was found near river Ganga that flow through the Temple. Grand preperations were done for the wedding by both the brides and grooms side. The entire palace was buzzing with ethereal life.

Bride's Chamber

"I'm gonna fall in front of everyone. Mata these ornaments are too heavy." Juhi complained looking at Devki through the mirror. Honestly she felt like she was drowning in these heavy ornaments.

"You are getting mrried to the King of Anga, Juhi. So you need to be in your best. After all you are going to be the future Queen of Anga." Devaki said making her wear yet another necklace.

Juhi frowned at Devaki's reply. She doubted whether she will be able to become a good queen. It is such a big responsibilty. Moreover she was not sure whether she would be the only wife of Karna. She is sure that in mahabharat Karna had more than one wife. 

A sudden question emerged in her mind, will she be able to share her husband with another woman? She knew her answer. It will be a big No. She would never be able to share her husband with anyone. But what will Karna say about? Will he marry more than once?

"Did you see the mehendi in your hand Juhi? Look it has darkened more." Revati said making Juhi to come out of her thoughts. Juhi looked at the mehendi in her hands indeed her bhabhi is right her it has gotten more darker.

 Juhi looked at the mehendi in her hands indeed her bhabhi is right her it has gotten more darker

"It is said that if the bride's mehendi gets dark it means her husband loves her very much." Rukmini said giving Juhi a teasing look. Juhi looked down blushing.

"Oh ho there is no doubt that bhabhi our jiju has lost his heart to my jiji. See even the mehendi in your hand prove the depth of Jiju's love for you." Subhadhra said making Juhi blush even more.

"Oh I am sure many rajkumars would surely lose their heart to my sister. After all she had taken some time to get ready." Juhi whispered back only audible for Subhadhra to hear.

"Jiji stop teasing me. It's your marriage so it's me who is supposed to tease you not the other way." Subadhra winned. Revati and Rukmini giggled at the sister's banter. They will miss this banter's from today. Revati helped Juhi wearing her veil.