~Author's Note ~

~*~

Mahabharat

The Mahabhart is one of the two major sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the Ramayana. It narrates the struggle between two group of cousins in Kurukshetra war. Vyasa, son of Satyavati is belived to be the author of this great epic.

Mahabharat is the longest epic poem and has been described as 'the longest poem ever written'. It consist of over 100,000 sloka or over 200,000 individual verse lines and long prose passages. At about 1.8 million words in total, the Mahabharat is roughly four times the length of Ramayana. Within Indian tradition it is sometimes called the fifth veda.

~*~

A word from the Author

Firstly I would like to thank you all for giving a chance to my book. This is the first book written by me and hence this book means a lot to me.

This story is a fiction and is completely a work of my imagination. It doesn't intend to hurt or offend any religion. This fiction is only for entertainment purpose. If you felt hurt or offended I apologise priorly.

This is not only my first mythological fiction but also the . I have read a few time travel books and was facinated by them so thought why not write one myself. This is just a try and I hope you all like it.

There can be many changes in my story and it will have various characters who are not there in the real epic. This book does not completely follow the real mahabharat epic. I will try my best to stick to the real story.

~*~

Agami

This book narrates the story of Juhi Mehta, a 24 year old girl. This story narrates the changes in her life after a fateful night. This book mainly focuses on her time travel from kaliyug to dwapuryug, the time of Mahabharat where she finds answers to many of her unanswered question and her true love on her way to her quest.

~*~

Copyright

This book is a product of my hardwork so please do not copy it. All rights reserved. This book is completely a segment of my imaginaion. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

COPYRIGHT 2020 by @mysteriouswriter2006

~*~

Please show your support by voting and commenting on this book. It means a lot to me.

 It means a lot to me

With love,

Author.

××××