~35~

*Mature Content*

*Mature Content*

Author's Pov

Akop sat on the throne lost in the thoughts of the girl he meet a few days before. This is the first time in his entire life he was thinking of a girl. From his childhood his only dream was to rule over the thrilok and he was careful enough to not get distracted with things like woman. But the girl he has seen that day in the middle of Brahma Kamal flowers had successfully diverted his mind from everything. 

Her beauty could not be described in merry words. Her eyes were like that of a lotus and cheeks were like cherry, bright red. Her lips were like that of red rose petal that made him wanting to get a taste of them. Her fair complextion had added more to her beauty. Her slender waist that peeked out of her clothes made his more curious of what more she must be hiding.

Her eyes and lips itself was enough to make him go crazy over her and he wondered what will await beanth the clothes covering her. He wanted to unravel every piece of cloth adorning her luscious body. He wanted nothing more than to have her on his bed moaning his name while he thrust roughly inside her. The thought itself was enough to make him turn on. 

"Hail Asuraraj. The informer has arrived with a message my lord." An asur said making him come out of his dirty thoughts.

"Send him in."

The asur bowed one more time before Akop and walked out of the court and soon another one walked in with a scroll in his hand.

"Hail Asuraraj." The informer said as he bowed fearfully before Akop.

"Any information about the girl?" Akop asked looking at his spy.

"Yes Asuraraj. I have collected all important information regarding her and has also brought the painting you have asked for Asuraraj." He said forward a parchment towards Akop.

Akop took the parchment in his hands with a smirk playing on his lips. He looked at the beautifully painted picture of Chandini. His eyes wandered from her eyes to her lips. 

He couldn't wait to have the taste of her pink petals, He thought to himself as folded her painting.

He cleared his throat before speaking again,"Tell me everything you have found about her." 

"Asuraraj her name is Chandini, daughter of Chandradev and his chief consort Rohini. She is the great granddaughter of Bhrahma and only granddaughter of Prajapati Dakshan. She has turned eighteen a few days back. She has one elder brother who is now taking training under Lord Shiva along with his mitr Karn, son of suryadev. She has completed her kanyakul education and is currently staying with her parents in Chandralok. And Asuraraj I have got a very confidential information from one of the ministers from Chandradev's court, he had said that Lord Chandra is now looking alliances for his daughter."

'Chandra is searching alliances for her, his precious. How dare he? Chandini is his and he will never allow another man's gaze to even fall on her. And if she can't become his he won't allow anyone in this world to have her.' Akop thought clenching his fists.